Epilogue

Love is the only word to describe what we've been through together

(RYANHART.ORG)

They've been through everything. From marrying someone whom they never wished to, and falling in someone whom they never thought to, and being parents in such a young age to fighting their enemies together . They've been through everything. They don't call it mistakes. They don't call it destiny. They don't call it life. Instead, they call it love. They find each phase of their life as the pathway to love. A pathway to reach other's love and have it. And now, once they had it and knew they can't live without this love, all they want is to cherish this love and to promise a forever to each other.

In Healthy Life Hospital

Nandini's Cabin

Manik: Avi baby, be a good boy and open your mouth.

And Avi opened his mouth wide so that his father can feed him oats. Avi Ram Malhotra is a one-year-old kid now and he has inherited a lot of traits from both of his parents. Jovial and talkative like his mother, though whatever he's speaking isn't understandable and speaks only one or two words at a time. Innocent and impulsive like his father.

Avi: Ma..Ma..

Avi started to wobble his lips on not finding his mother around and Manik sighed. Its been two hours since she had entered the operation theater to operate a patient of hers. Though Nandini had decided not to work until Avi starts going to school, the patient whom she's operating was an old patient of hers. She couldn't just deny her patient's request of having Nandini during her surgery which actually turned out to be a complicated one.

Manik took Avi in his arms from the chair beside, and made him sit on his lap.

Manik: Ma is gonna come, baby. She has some work warna wo aapko chodke kahi jaa bhi nahi sakthi na.

But this time, Avi didn't buy Manik's excuses, instead he started to wail loudly making Manik to go restless. He stood up and started to pace around, cooing his baby with soothing words, yet, Avi didn't stop crying.

Manik: Baby. Bas kuch der aur. Shh, don't cry baby.

"Avi.." they turned to the voice and Avi cried out loud.

Avi: M--Ma..! Ma!

There Nandini stood totally exhausted with the surgery which lasted for 3 hours and she cursed herself for accepting the lady's request to do her surgery on seeing her baby's tears. She took long strides to reach Manik and Avi.

Nandini: Kya hua Mamma ki baby ko?!

She was about to hold him but she stepped back.

Nandini: Oh shit! Mamma forgot to wash her hands. Ek second baby.

And she rushed towards the basin in her cabin to get her hands cleaned while Manik watched her going all hysteric, sighing disbelievingly. But Avi didn't stop crying which resulted in Nandini to be clumsy. The Nandini he knew wasn't clumsy but when it comes to Avi, she doesn'tbehave like herself but the overprotective mother.

Manik: Lilliput..tum i..

But she didn't let him complete that she took Avi in her arms and started to walk around while cooing and patting him.

Nandini: Mamma is sorry, baby. Mamma is really sorry.

She wiped Avi's tears, who was still hiccuping as if he was complaining to her that he missed her so much but she was nowhere near him.