Chapter- 8

Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do

(David Wilkerson)

Its not always the feelings that you get from your partner make you feel in love. Sometimes, its also about the way he/she expresses it through actions. It brings a meaning to the relationship.

In Malhotra Mansion

Arijit: Hold on! Was it you who mailed buddy when that b**** was in our lives?

Nandini and Mrunal grinned at each other and nodded at him making him and Abhimanyu to gape at them.

Abhimanyu: Oh my God! Really?

Manik: Hang on! What's going on?

Cabir: Seriously, it was you?

Manik(annoyed): Koi bathayega bath kya hain?

Abhimanyu: You know what! You really need a hug for it.

Saying it, he got up and hugged Nandini in joy making Manik to groan and pulled her closer to him which broke the hug.

Manik (growled): She's my wife, dude.

Abhimanyu chuckled and so Mukti on seeing Manik huffing like a bull.

Shravan: Let me make it clear, Bhai. We, actually got a mail in your ID. Er..the thing is, we were keeping an eye on Alia and so we hacked your mail ID to get to know what all stuffs she does behind you.

Cabir: It was one fine day, we got a mail from some MN. The pictures that we showed you which had that stupid bimbo's and that douchebag's steamy makeouts, were sent from that mail ID.

Nandini (smirked): MN stands for Mrunal and Nandini. It was our secret ID to do all kind of stuffs.

Manik (raised his eyebrows): All kind of stuffs?

Mrunal/Nandini: That's quiet personal.

Manik made a bad face at it while the rest chuckled.

Mukti (excitedly): Wo sab chod. Ye batha, plan kya hain?

Nandini (grinned):Mruno, hai kya wo abhi bhi tere phone mein?

Mrunal (smirked): Memory card tho safe hai, fluffy. You know, izzat ke sath hai na game, tab tho Mrunal Singhania kabhi bhi soft nahi hain.

Arijit gulped hearing it.

Mrunal fished her mobile out and opened her gallery and scrolled down at the end and smirked after watching it. She gave it to Nandini who too watched and giggled and then showed it to the rest who gaped at it while the boys also seethed in anger.

Manik: That f....

He controlled himself on seeing Mukti and Nandini moved closer to him while holding onto his arms.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, its fine na. See, I'm safe and sitting in front of you. I had tight security around.

He nodded and pulled her more closer to him and she smiled while rubbing his heart to control his anger.

Mrunal: So, the plan is in this video. It'll get viral if at all he does something wrong with Jeeju par fluffy, ismein maze kaha hain?

Nandini: Maza tho tab aayenge na jab hum MruNi style mein kuch karthe hain.

Mrunal (crooked her eyebrows): Chal kya raha hai ter dimaag mein.

Nandini: Ek plan!