Part 1

My Basketball Player

Part 1

Tyga

I walked down the school halllway, reading my text message. Coach canceled practice which pisses me off. I need to work on my moves, I gotta work harder if I want to be the best. I made it to the cafeteria sitting with Jacquees and his girl.

Jacquees: Dude cheer up its only one practice.

Tyga: I'm still practicing, Idgaf

The cafeteria doors opened and I saw a girl getting escorted by two policemen. Tay scoffed, crossing her arms. Jacquees laughed at her. She was beautiful, no lie. I stood up to get a better look.

Tay: Don't waste your time Tyga. She just got out of juvenile. She's not a good influence for you.

Tyga: *laughs* What are you My mom ? Chill she can't be that bad

Jacquees: Jayden averages about 12 fights a week. Over 20 detentions a year. About 7 suspensions a year. Weird part is she keeps all As.

Tyga: See she isn't that bad. Good grades, which means she's smart.

I got up walking towards her table. She was sitting by herself, texting. I stopped in front of her table, getting looks from everyone. I shrugged it off. She looked up at me, rolling her eyes. 

Jayden: Do I know you ?

Tyga: I'm surprised you dont. I'm Michael, but they call me Tyga.

Jayden: Oh, you're Mr.Basketball around here. To bad I don't give a fuck.

Tyga: Harsh, but I just wanted to have a conversation.

Jayden: Listen here Tiger or whatever it is, I suggest you stay away cause I like fights and I fight dudes.

I looked at her weird. She got up taking her tray, bumping my shoulder. Tay walked over and shook her head. Jacquees starting laughing , this nigga is always laughing.

Tyga: I really don't see what's funny. She threaten to fight me, that shits crazy.

Tay: Tried warning you.

I just shrugged walking into the hallway. Jayden has some girl up against the locker. She slammed her head into it like 5 times.

Jayden: You must think I'm fucking playing. Run your mouth about me on Facebook again *slams her head again* You got that bitch ?

Tyga: Aye chill *pulls her off the girl* The fuck you tryna kill people for ?

Jayden: You must think this is a fucking joke. Stay away from me or you'll look like that bitch.

She walked away, I've never been so turned on before

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden

Mr.Basketball is gonna learn to stay the fuck out of my life. I walked out of the school, heading home. Once I got inside, I got a smack to the face. I looked up seeing my mom. I'm about to fight this bitch

Jayden: How about you not fucking touch me?

K.michelle : How about you quit getting in fucking trouble?

Jayden: Touch me again and we'll be fighting bitch.

K.michelle : You act just like me when I was younger and it upsets me.

I rolled my eyes walking away. I called Tyga, he don't have my number but I got his. He answered unsure who it was.

Convo:

Tyga: Can I help you ?

Jayden: Mr.Basketball come pick me up. I need something to do

Tyga: How'd you get my number ?

Jayden: How about you don't worry about it ?

Tyga: Whatever man. Be by the store.

I hung up walking outside. Mom was chasing after me yelling and shit. I don't care what she has to say. I'm just trying to leave before the police find out what I did at school. Then back to juvenile for me. Tyga pulled up, I hopped in fixing my bun.

Tyga: Seriously How'd you get my number ?

Jayden: Seriously shut the fuck up. JUST DRIVE !

He started driving. He glanced at me like 5 times. I looked back at him with an attitude. Fucking staring problem? 

Tyga: Where we going ?

Jayden : Your house. I need to get away from mine, before police show up.

He parked his car in front of his house. He looked at me like I was crazy.

Tyga: So you hiding out in my house ?!

Jayden: Sho' am.

I walked inside his house, finding his bedroom. I laid down turning off my phone. This kid has a pretty big house. I was chilling on his phone and his bed. He walked in snatching his phone.

Tyga: Where tf did you get my phone ?

Jayden: Watch ya pockets. I got some money too *starts counting it*

Tyga: Gimme my shit *snatches it*

Jayden: Someone is upset. Want a kiss ? *laughs*

Tyga: Why are you like this ? It's not even funny.

Jayden: *shrugs* It's how I am.

I stood up walking up to him. He was pretty tall, I only went to his chest. He looked down at me and smirked. I wonder what he's thinking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyga

You know she is here.  So I might as well get some sort of reward for picking her up. I pulled her close and she looked at me weird.

Tyga: Since you hiding out here. Imma need a reward.

Jayden: Oh really ?

She leaned up giving me a kiss. Then she pulled me down to where to was near my ear. She started whispering

Jayden: I'm not the type of girl you wanna fuck with. So I suggest you be careful.

I leaned up and she walked out of the room. Few minutes later, I heard a knock at my door. I walked downstairs seeing police here. I sighed, opening the door. One showed me a warrant and the other started searching my house.

Tyga: Can I ask why your searching my house ?

Officer: We're looking for Jayden. I know you go to school with her. Her mother identified your car so it's just a quick search.

I waited until they left. I searched the house myself. She fucking left. Where tf did she go ?!

_FxckLov3_