Part 23

My Basketball Player

Part 23

Few months later

Jayden

I woke up in the middle of the night. Tygas phone kept going off. I rolled my eyes picking it up. I unlocked it seeing a picture of Chyna naked in a bathtub. I read the message and it said, " I miss you daddy". I covered my mouth and locked his phone laying back down.  I was now 4 months and showing. I took a deep breath relaxing myself. I laid back down wiping my face. I swear if he's messing with her , I'm kicking his ass again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning

Tyga

I woke up and Jayden was still sleep. I yawned getting up and walked into Aubrees room. I didn't see her so I walked downstairs. She was coloring, I sat down smiling next to her.

Aubree: Morning Daddy

Tyga: Hey princess. Wanna help me make breakfast for mommy and the baby ?

Aubree: Can we make pancakes ?

I nodded grabbing her hand. We walked into the kitchen and I got the pancake mix out. I got it all ready and gave the bowl to Aubree. As she started mixing it, I grabbed bacon and sausage. I heard footsteps and I heard the fridge open. I turned looking at Jayden, she looked at me and I smiled. She rolled her eyes walking into the living room

Aubree: Daddy am I doing this right ?

I laughed at her face. I nodded yes walking into the livingroom. Jayden was sitting there watching tv drinking orange juice. I leaned down in front of her and smiled rubbing her knees. She kept a straight face looking at me.

Tyga: You hungry baby ?

Jayden: I might be.

Tyga: What's wrong ?

I stood up sitting next to her. She wouldn't even look at me. I made her look at me and she moved pushing me away. I sighed maybe it's hormones.

Aubree: DADDY I DID IT !

I tried to kiss Jaydens temple, but she pushed me away. I walked into the kitchen and she handed me the bowl. I flipped the sausage and bacon over. I got another pan out starting the pancakes. I finished making breakfast and made their plates.

Aubree: We did good daddy

Tyga: Yeah. Now let's go eat it.

I brought Jayden her plate and she just moved it to the side. Aubree ran in smiling with her plate. I sat down pulling out a little table. I started eating and I looked at Jayden seeing her just looking at the tv.

Tyga: Baby eat Don't starve yourself. I need my baby healthy.

Aubree: Yeah mommy. I helped eat.

Jayden: Okay Aubree

She picked the plate up eating. Once everyone finished, I grabbed the cups and plates. Aubree ran upstairs to get her outfit. I walked into the livingroom

Tyga: Baby get dressed you have an appointment. We have to check the house out. Plus Aubree wants to go get shoes and I gotta get king before it all.

Jayden: You can do that. I'll find my way to my appointment.

Tyga: Okay what's wrong ? What did I do?

Jayden: Don't worry about it.

Tyga: Did I not make what you wanted ? Did I not clean your favorite outfit ? I know what it was, I didn't clean the house the way you like it. I knew I should have cleaned the windows before the floor.