Part 10

My Basketball Player

Part 10

Jayden

I flew inside the apartment, trying my gym bag down. Tyga came rushing down the stairs kissing my cheek.

Tyga: Aubrees upstairs in the bath. I gotta go. Love you ! Don't forget the meeting tonight !

Jayden: What meeting ?!

Tyga: Explain later love you

He ran out so fast I didn't even say it back. This schedule we have is so exhausting. I laid back on the couch when I remember he said Aubree was in the bath. I ran upstairs into the bathroom seeing her playing with bubbles. I sighed in relief leaning against the wall.

Aubree: Mommy bubbles !

Jayden: I see that baby. Ready to get out? So mommy can do your hair.

Aubree: I guess so

I washed her up and got her out. I grabbed a towel. She ran to her room giggling. I fixed her hair, and picked out a dress so she would look cute. She was ready and I took her downstairs ,turning on  cartoons, & giving her a snack. I ran up stairs hopping In the shower real quick. I got out throwing on my robe. I walked downstairs and didn't see Aubree.

Jaydem: Aubree?!

I ran into the kitchen seeing her trying to grab the apple juice. I smiled grabbing it, pouring her some in her cup. I sat on the couch closing my eyes for a second.

Aubree: Mommy you have to get ready

Jayden: Give me five more minutes baby. Mommy is exhausted.

Aubree: 1....2....3....4...5... now get up

I laughed at her. I got up going upstairs and getting ready. I went downstairs and did my hair while Aubree watched me. I brushed through it one more time, I grabbed my purse packing Aubree some extra snacks and juice. I grabbed the bag and keys. We walked out and I locked the door.

Once we got there I was waiting inside for Tyga. This nigga pulled up in a whole red suit. Aubree and I have blue on, I held my forehead. He walked up to me kissing my cheek.

Jayden: Why didn't you tell me you were wearing red ?!

Tyga: It was the only suit I could find in less than 20 minutes

Jayden: Could've sent a little text telling people so we could have matched !

Tyga: My bad I didn't think ( Gco )

Chris: Tyga you made it !

Jayden: *fake smiles* Hi Chris! Aubree look who it is

Aubree: Uncle Chrissy! 

She put her arms out and he picked her up. Tyga and I walked behind them bickering back and forth. Once we got to our table, he pulled the chair out for me. I sat down holding my head, I'm so exhausted my head is killing me.

Tyga: Baby you okay ?

Jayden: Mhmmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyga

We always have a team meeting every 2 months. Jayden looked exhausted, I am too. We are constantly moving every single day non-stop. The coach was talking and we clapped when he was done. He walked over to our table & I shook his hand.

Tyga: Good speech coach

Coach: Thanks. Who's this beautiful young lady?

Aubree: Aubree !