Part 25

My Basketball Player

Part 25

Jayden

I was sleeping peacefully until my phone kept ringing and ringing. I sighed heavily answering it without looking. Lucky af I'm pregnant or I'll break this bitch.

Jayden : WHAT ?!

Tay: Girl chill. I have a question

Jayden: What ?

Tay: Take me and a few of my girls to the club in about an hour? I'll buy you Chinese

Jayden: Fine be ready when I get there or I'm leaving.

Tay: Thanks love.

I hung up and swung my feet over the side. Pregnant girl can't get a single nap in. I looked at the clock seeing it's 6 o'clock. I threw on a beanie and some sweats. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. Tyga and Aubree were still out. I yawned getting into the car. I started driving and turned on the music. I stopped by the store getting a drink. I pulled up and Tay ran out with 2 friends.

Tay: Hey girl !

Jayden: Where am I going ?

Tay: Club Phoenix

Jayden: Tay that's on the other side of the town. You better have a ride home.

Tay: ANYWAYS , This is India & Crystal.

Jayden: Mhmmmm...

I fixed my mirror and I saw them give each other looks. I started driving and I put the music back on. Tay turned my CD and I looked at her like she lost her damn mind.

Jayden: Don't touch my damn radio

Tay: Girl, I'm just trying to turn up

Jayden: Well I'm not. So don't touch my radio.

India: Someone has an attitude

Jayden: Do you wanna repeat that ?!

She started to repeat it and I stopped the car in mid traffic. I turned looking back at her. Cars were beeping and people were yelling. I turned more looking at her

Jayden: Someone is about to get the fuck out of my car.

India: Sorry damn.

I turned around and started driving again. I turned my music on. I hit the highway and sighed. I pulled to the club about 8 o'clock. The girls got out, I rolled the window down as Tay leaned down.

Jayden: Be careful and you better have a ride.

Tay: I do !

Jayden: Bye

She waved going off with her friends. I drove back home and walked inside. Tyga was holding a sleeping Aubree. I slightly smiled walking up to him. I stood on my tippy toes kissing him.

Tyga: Hey where'd you go ?

Jayden: Dropped Tay off at the club that's all.

Tyga: You hungry ?

Jayden: No. I'm just really tired. This pregnant is taking a number on me.

Tyga: I see.

He kissed my temple and walked upstairs with Aubree. I finished my drink and headed to the bedroom. I laid down on my side. Another thing to hate about pregnancy I can't sleep on my back. I closed my eyes rubbing my stomach. I felt the bed dip and I turned around seeing Tyga. He smiled rubbing my stomach.

Tyga: How was your day?

Jayden: It was nice and quiet. Just slept and ate. Missed my babies though.