Part 2

My Basketball Player

Part 2

Tyga

I haven't saw her in 2 weeks. She straight disappeared, but some how is keeping her grades up.  We're warming up for our White vs black game.  I saw Tay walk in with her friends. Jacquees ran over to her, giving her a quick kiss. I shot a basket making it. 

Jayden : That was a good shot

I turned around seeing her. She slightly smiled. She was dressed cute like always, with her purse. I nodded looking at the score board.

Tyga: Where have you been ?

Jayden: Place I was trying to run from. Juvenile.... *looks around*

Tyga: Why you here ?

Jayden: Cheer you on. Might as well, you somewhat help me buy some time from that place. So Surprise !

Tyga: *laughs* Alright. I gotta get to the locker room. See you afterwards ?

Jayden: Maybe.

I walked off going downstairs. We all got in the circle, jumping around. These niggas started dancing and shit in the middle. I was getting weak af. Jacquees ass walked in the middle hitting the nae nae.

Tyga: Hell na. Alright Yall circle up for real this time

We put our hands up saying a slight prayer. We started lining up on the stairs waiting for the music to start.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden

I was sitting by myself, texting. The lights lowered and Made me started playing. Tyga ran out first on his team. Jacquees ran out first on his. I smiled, watching Tyga warm up. There is something about that kid, he's not like the rest. Some teacher grabbed the microphone and the boys sat down.

Ms.H: Alright ladies and gentlemen. Let's introduce the starters of both teams. On the white we have Chris, Trey, Meek, Wale & the best of them all Tygaaaa!!!!

He ran out and the crowd started going wild. I've never seen people so hyped over one person. I clapped while he shook hands with the coaches.

Ms.H: Now on the black team Jacob, Diggy, Trevor, Ray & their captain Jacquees!!!!

Jacquees ran out and I heard someone yell that's my baby. I looked back seeing Tygas friend. I laughed turning back around. My phone went off and I ignored it. It was just my mom...

The game started and Tyga wasn't playing. Him and Jacquees was going at it. They were so serious. Trey got his ankles broken by Jacob. We all started laughing. Chris took the ball and dunked on Diggy. I never realized how good the team was, even against each other.

The game ended and Tygas team won by 2 points. I was sitting in the stands waiting on him. Everyone was practically gone besides Tay. Jacquees came out with Tyga, they dapped and Tyga walked up to me.

Tyga: How was the game ?

Jayden: Pretty intense. Didn't think you were that good.

Tyga: I'm the best baby.

We walked outside and I was looking for his car. He was on the phone so I was just chilling there.

Tyga: My car's at home. I walked, you cool with that ?

Jayden: Yeah that's fine.

We started walking down the street. He finally got off the phone. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder as some car pulled up. I looked up stopping, I hate when she does this.