Part 15

My Basketball Player

Part 15

Chris

I was rubbing Jaydens ass and kissing her neck. She was sleeping but I could tell she was enjoying it. She stretched running her fingers through my hair. I kissed her and she opened her eyes smiling. I squeezed her ass and she kissed my cheek

Jayden: See that's how I should be woken up.

Chris: You like that huh ?

Jayden: You know damn well I do. What time is it?

Chris : 8 o'clock

Jayden: *yawns* Give it 5 seconds.

5 seconds later Aubree ran into the room screaming. She jumped on the bed jumping on us. She was screaming Santa came. We laughed getting up she ran downstairs. I picked Jayden up taking her downstairs. I left her down, Aubree was about to open up her presents when someone knocked at the door.

Jayden: Hang on Aubree. I'll be right back !

Aubree: Hurry mommy !

Jayden jogged to the door. I was talking to Aubree when Jayden came back. I looked up and saw Tyga with his girl.

Aubree: DADDY !!!

She ran over to Tyga. He dropped his bags picking her up and swinging her around. She laughed kissing his cheek.

Aubree: Did Santa go to your house too ?!

Tyga: Of course he did. Come on let's open them.

Jayden sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her. Aubree started opening gifts. She was so excited. Jayden was taking pictures and videos. Aubree opened up at least 30 if them with dresses in it.

Aubree: We can play dress up Chrissy

Chris: Oh joy *laughs*

Jayden: Oh my. My baby girl is spoiled.

Aubree opened up Tygas gifts which was more toys and clothes. I pushed Jayden off of my lap jogging upstairs. I grabbed my presents for them and jogged back downstairs. I looked on the boxes. I handed 2 to Jayden and I handed the huge on to Aubree.

Jayden : Umm Chris that's pretty big baby.

Chris: Don't worry she'll love it.

She nodded yes. Aubree started pulling on the paper. Once she got it all off she walked on the other side smiling.

Aubree: MOMMA IT'S A BIKE !!! THANKS CHRISSY !!!

She ran to me hugging me and I kissed her cheek. I pulled Jayden back on my lap. I started opening her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden

I opened my presents. It was a diamond heart necklaces with matching earrings. I smiled looking at the blue reflect in the light. I looked at Chris

Chris: All real

Jayden: Holy shit. Chris !

Chris: Watch your mouth. Youre welcome.

I opened my other presents falling in love. I had leggings and sweaters. I turned around giving Chris a kiss.

Jayden: Thank you so much baby.

Chris: No problem. I know how you love to be comfortable.

I smiled looking at Tyga and his girl. I reach my hand out. She hesitated then shook my hand. I smiled introducing myself. I figured out her name is Chyna.