Part 18

My Basketball Player

Part 18

Few weeks later

Jayden

I haven't saw Chris since Tyga and I made up. I understand he needs his time because he's not really cool with Tyga. My baby girl is back with me. I was cleaning when Tyga walked in with Aubree. I turned around and smiled.

Tyga: Where's Chris ?

Jayden: Umm... He's at home.

Tyga: Oh.

Jayden: Can you watch her while I go talk to him ?

Tyga: Yeah go ahead.

I got my purse and keys. I drove to his house and knocked on his door. After a few minutes I knocked on his door again. He opened the door and I looked up at him. He walked out closing the door behind him.

Jayden: Hey baby. I haven't saw you in a while. Aubree was asking about you

Chris: Listen Jayden, about this relationship.

The door opened and some girl smiled at Chris. She asked him where the plates were. I looked at him as she walked back inside. I already knew was he was going to say. To be honest my heart is broken. I thought he was going to be different.

Jayden: You don't have to say another word. I get it. Goodbye Christopher

Chris: Jayden stop. The last thing I want you to be is mad at me.

Jayden: Chris you promised me that you wouldn't do this. I haven't saw you in a few weeks and I come here finding out there is another girl in your house. You're breaking up with me, after everything we went through I actually thought you were different. I fell in love with you. I thought it was perfect and right this time. I guess I was wrong. Goodbye Chris.

He grabbed my arm. I felt tears run down my face. I pushed him off of me. He pulled me into a hug and I started hitting him. I pushed him off walking to my car. He ran blocking Me from getting into my car.

Chris: Stop I don't want you to hate me.

Jayden: Too late. How long have you been hanging out with her ? Huh?

Chris: Just last week

Jayden : I thought you needed time because I let Tyga back into the picture. All this time you were with some hoe.

Chris: She isn't a hoe.

Jayden: Now you're sticking up for her. When were you going to break up with me?

Chris looked away and shrugged. I fake laughed looking around. I wiped my eyes setting my purse inside my car. I cracked my knuckles and punched him in his mouth. He held his lip as it was bleeding.

Jayden: I don't want you near me at all. You come around my daughter I will personally kill you. You think you were dealing with hell while with me. Bitch you just opened up satan. I fucking hate you. I should have never fucked with you again. I knew you would pull this bullshit again. You're afraid to love and can't own up to shit.

I pushed his hands off of my car door and got inside. I started the car pulling off. I'm so done. He's lucky I have a basketball game today so I can take my anger out. I made it back to the apartment to see Aubree ready for my game.

Tyga: Ready

Jayden: Did daddy do your hair baby?

Aubree : Yes.

Jayden: Good job.

Tyga: I tried *laughs*

I grabbed my bag and we hopped back into my car. We got to the game, I kissed Aubree and Tyga going to the locker room. I changed into my uniform sitting on the bench. I wrapped my elbow heading onto the court. I looked into the stands seeing Tyga playing with Aubree. I sighed pulling my hair back.