Part 21

My Basketball Player

Part 21

Few weeks later...

Tyga

I was at practice. We were doing shooting drills. We heard the gym door open, but continued. The coach called me over to him. I jogged over to him, he told me to go into the locker room. I walked inside seeing Jayden looking at Jerseys.

Tyga: What's wrong ?

Jayden: Oh shit. You scared me. You weren't suppose to come now. I told him when you weren't busy.

Tyga: Just shooting drills. What's wrong ?

We walked to one of the benches. I helped her sit down then I sat down. She looked at me playing with her fingers. I chuckled grabbing her hand. I turned towards her. She took a deep breathe pulling something out of her purse. I grabbed the papers reading it.

Jayden: Umm Surprise ?

Tyga: Oh wow.

I reread the paper. I rubbed my hand down my face. I looked at her and she had her head down. I closed the papers leaning against the locker. I can't believe it, I'm going to be a father again. I'm excited trust me.

Jayden: *grabs the papers* I'll ummm just see you at my apartment or something.

She grabbed her purse and getting up. I grabbed her hand pulling her back to me. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I wiped her eyes and kissed her. She kissed back softly.

Tyga: We'll figure something out baby. Okay ? We'll make it.

Jayden: You sure ?

Tyga: Yes baby. Just cheer up, I'm happy for another baby.

Jayden: But baby you have Aubree and King to take care of already. I don't want you stressing as much

Tyga: Do me a favor and shut up. I'm happy baby, you should be too. Now go home and start cooking cause I'm going to be hungry after practice. I love you

Jayden: I love you too babe.

I kissed her again. We walked out the locker room. I continued back to practice as she walked out. I looked at my coach and he smiled. I nodded continuing running.

~~~~~~~~~

Jayden

I got in the car and sighed. I really can't believe I'm pregnant again. I'm happy, but I wonder how we are going to do this since we don't love together. Plus Tyga has King. I pulled up the apartment, I walked inside and Aubree ran to me. I picked her up kissing her cheek. Tay walked out of the kitchen eating chips.

Tay: Soo What happened

Jayden: I am

Tay: I knew it ! I'm so happy for you

Jayden : yeah....

Tay checked her phone then hugged me and Aubree goodbye. Aubree ran to her table coloring. She loves doing that and I blame Tay. Everytime they are together that's all they do. I sat down on the couch, the door opened and Aubree ran to Michael.

Tyga: Hey gorgeous. How was your day ?

Aubree: Daddy I start preschool tomorrow

Tyga: Really ?! That's great

Aubree: I'm going to be smart like you and mommy.

I smiled at her. Michael let her down and she went back to coloring. He sat on the couch by me. I was texting until he moved my face towards him. He kissed me and I kissed back still texting. He pulled away laughing.