Part 3

My Basketball Player

Part 3

Tyga

So I'm missing school for Jaydens court session. She told me not to go and go to school, but I'm not listening to her. I was chilling in the courtroom with Chris. I made him come with me cause I don't know what's gonna go down. The door opened and I saw Jayden walking in with her mom. I've never saw her this dressed up before. It's was really attractive. She looked at me and her while facial expression changed.

Jayden: *mouths* Go to school now

Tyga: *mouths back* No I'm supporting you !

The judge called her. She walked up with her hands behind her back. She crossed her fingers.

Judge: Ms.Jayden it's a pleasant to see you again

Jayden: You too.

Judge: So you caught another students car on fire ?

Jayden: I did not sir. I was at my boyfriends basketball game then I went to his house after Your honor.

Judge: hmmm .. *flipping through files*

Jayden looked down, saying a slight prayer. I was tapping my foot, I kept checking the time. Chris nudged Me telling me to relax.

Judge: Do you have any proof ?

Tyga: I do your honor ! *stands up*

Judge: Michael Stevenson. What are you doing here ?

Tyga: That's my girlfriend sir. I can show you pictures that we was together that night.

Judge: Okay.

I pulled my phone out showing all the pictures we took that night. The judge nodded. I went to sit back down, just as Jayden looked back at me. The judge said something.

Judge: Well the charges for that is dropped. Now about the girl

Jayden: I already admitted to hurting her. So what's the charges?

Judge: House arrest. Just because you admitted to it. Get your act together Ms Jayden. I don't want to see you again.

She nodded walking out of the court room. I walked out after her, I said her name and she turned around. She ran to me, hugging me. I held her tight, she kissed my cheek whispering.

Jayden: Thank you so much baby.

Tyga: Are you gonna change babe ? For me?

Jayden: No promises, but I'll try my hardest.

We walked out getting into my car. Chris was in the back seat chilling on his phone. She grabbed my hand smiling, i leaned over kissing her.

Chris: Can we not ? We need to get to school fast Tyga or we can't get in the game tonight.

Jayden: I'll take your car. Let me drive.

We switched and she started driving. She was whipping past cars and taking back roads. We arrived at school right at 3rd period. Chris hopped out, I leaned over giving her another kiss.

Tyga: Be careful with my baby.

Jayden: You know I will boo now get to class, see you tonight .

I hopped out, watching her pull off. I walked into the office handing them a note. I walked into third period, sitting next to Jacquees.

Jacquees: So what happened ?

Tyga: House arrest, which is cool for me. Her momma likes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~