Part 20

My Basketball Player

Part 20

Few months later..

Tyga

Jayden had her surgery 2 months ago. She up and walking now, but she can't walk without her brace. She still has pain every now and then, but I'm not stressing that much anymore. Her brace on her leg stops right underneath her ass so I don't complain.  I was watching her make a sandwich. Aubree was sleeping once again because she's still a little sick. Doctors just said it was a cold. I walked up behind Jayden and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Tyga: Let's go out today. Since we're already dressed.

Jayden: Baby I don't think I can walk that much.

Tyga: How about if your leg starts hurting we'll stop and rest. Plus physical therapy said it was okay to walk.

Jayden: Surprised you listened.

She turned around looking at me, taking a bite of her sandwich. I leaned forward taking a bite of it. She pushed me. I laughed, I leaned down giving her a kiss. She broke the kiss wiping the side of my mouth.

Jayden: You had some mustard on your lip. Messy ass.

Tyga: You love my messy ass.

Jayden: Who told you that ?

She laughed walking towards the couch. I followed her sitting down with her. She leaned on me changing it to Teen Titans. I shook my head, she's a big ass kid. Then she changed it to a movie. A sex scene came on and I started positioning myself. Jayden leaned up looking at me. She laughed. I haven't had sex since I got Chyna pregnant. Which is a long time, since king is almost 4 months now. So it's been about a year and a month.

Jayden: You okay ?

Tyga: Hell no. Change this shit.

Jayden: Someone is sexually fustrated.

Tyga: A year and a month worth of it.

Jayden widen her eyes and looked at me. I nodded yes and she giggled. I made a straight face, this shit ain't even funny. Plus Jayden can only wear leggings with her brace so that doesn't help shit.

Jayden: My poor baby

She leaned on me putting her hand on my friend. She bit her lip leaning on me more. She grabbed my friend and I bit my lip. She started kissing on my neck. I moved my hands down to her ass. I moved her face kissing her. I added tongue while squeezing her ass and she moaned in my mouth.

Aubree: Daddy

We broke the kiss looking towards the steps. I didn't even see Aubree. Jayden leaned off of me. I looked down and sighed covering my face. Jayden giggled.

Tyga: You so lucky she woke up

Jayden: I'll go check on her so you can handle your problem.

Tyga: I was hoping you could.

She shook her head walking to the stairs. I was watching her ass, biting my lip. She disappeared at the top of the steps and I sighed. I'm getting her tonight, I don't even care.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden

I walked in Aubrees room and she was sitting on her bed. I smiled tickling her. She giggled hiding under the covers.

Jayden : Let's get you dressed daddy wants to go out today.

Aubree: Can I wear a dress ?

Jayden: Of course baby.