Part 22

My Basketball Player

Part 22

Jayden

Tay and I was having lunch together. I had Tyga watch Aubree so we can have a pregnant girl lunch. Aka spend all the boys money on food. Preggo probs. I pulled up to the restaurant and I saw Tay waiting on me. I got up and smiled hugging her. We walked inside and sat down.

Tay: Yassss Preggo lunch.

Jayden: I swear, but I'm surprised I haven't gained much weight. I was showing with Aubree at 2 months.

Tay: Girl I'm 6 months now and I look like I'm 4.

Jayden: I can't wait for him to come out

Tay: Girl me either !

We laughed ordering our drink. I was drinking my tea and looked around. I caught eyes with a cute lightskin and his friend. I turned away looking at Tay. She turned around and still saw them looking. She turned around freaking out

Tay: Girl

Jayden: Maybe we should say hi

Tay: We're in relationships.

Jayden: Maybe they'll finally quit looking if we say hi.

We started quietly fighting back and forth. I looked back at their table to see them standing up. Maybe they're leaving. We continued the fighting until I saw them start walking this way. I froze and Tay started shaking her head no. I started drinking my tea more and Tay grabbed her lemon water.

Jayden: Girl they are getting closer

Tay: How do I look ?

Jayden: Perfect me ?

Tay: Perfect.

We acted like we were having a conversation and they walked up to us. I looked at the one with muscles and dreads. I looked up at his face and he smirked. I put my tea down clearing my throat.

Jayden: Hello there

?: How you doing gorgeous?

Jayden: Perfect, what can we help you gentlemen with ?

?: Well I shouldn't be so rude. My name is Kamar.

He smiled holding his hand out. I shook his hand and introduced myself. I saw the other one finally walk up.

?: Hello ladies. I'm Dante , I see you've met my little brother.

Tay: Little ?! With all those muscles?

Kamar: *laughs* Yes. Anyways we were wondering if we could join you guys , ya know just to talk.

I looked at Tay and she nodded yes. I shrugged moving over. They sat down with us and we started talking. I kept staring at his tattoos, they were different.

Kamar: So why are you ladies out by yourself ?

Tay: Preggo lunch. We're both pregnant

Jayden: And I have a daughter already.

Kamar: As long as your baby daddy know what it is.

I made a showed expression. He leaned back laughing. Dante dapped him and they started laughing. Tay and I hide our face expressions. We started talking and our lunch came back.

Jayden: Thank you Michael

We started eating and talking with the guys. They were really cool. I was laughing at Kamar when Tays face changed into a shocked expression. I looked at her confused and turned to see where she was looking. I turned around and saw Tyga, Jacquees,  & Aubree behind us. I turned around eating my food acting like I didn't see them. Tay started doing the same thing.