•CTD•

Golfball: If my calculations are right, Yoyleland is approximately 2,763 miles away.
Leafy: But Golfball, shouldn't it be less than that since I'm about ⅛ of the way there?
Golfball: Hm. Okay.
Golfball was obviously trying to calculate something
Leafy: So wouldn't it be 2-
Golfball: 2,417.625 miles away.
Leafy: Yeah that's still way too far away.
Golfball: Oh, worry not, I conviently have another secret laboratory a few feet away from us. Just give me a second. I need to go build something.
Insert those building noises that every cartoon uses
Golfball: Done!
Leafy: What's tha- oH MY TREE

Golfball: As you can see, it's a clone of the announcer transportation device but not for announcers, so it's actually a contestant transportation device.
Leafy: I didn't understand any of that but COOL!!!!!!
Golfball: Err... what part did you not understand?
Leafy: everything
Golfball: Well, did you see the announcer transportation device back in BFDI 25?
Leafy: What? Was it on the other side of the gate?
Golfball: Oh. Right. Obviously having negative thoughts towards Firey. Well, you see, there was an announcer transportation device that abducted Match, Woody, Tennisball, and Snowball. Then something happened and it crashed on Flower. I took a glance at it and memorized it with my amazing 200iq, and I was right to think that it would be useful to know how to build my own!

Leafy: So what does it do?
Golfball: It just flies you to the destination you enter. It has to be perfectly capitalized and spelled and punctuated - if it even has punctuation - though.
Golfball entered in Yoyle Land
Leafy: Uhh no it's Yoyleland
Golfball: OH WAIT WHAT
Leafy: You can just clear it out and re-enter it, right?
Golfball: LEAFY YOU NEED TO RUN IT'S GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT
Leafy: WHY IS IT PROGRAMMED LIKE THAT
Goflball: I DON'T KNOW-
Explosion.mp4

Did Leafy and Golfball survive the explosion? Did my imaginary motivation become real so quick? Find out when... I ran out of ideas for when I'll update the story again. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH