•Thunderstorm•

Two looked behind themself
Two: Oh dearie me! There's a fire!
Fanny, yelling in the distance: OH DEARIE ME? ARE YOU TRYING TO BE CUTE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT.
Two: Did I hear something?
Fanny: YES YOU DID!!
Two: Nah, probably just my imagination.
Pin: Did you come down here to save us from that fire?
Two: Well, not really, but I suppose I could help out with that!
Two took all the water out of a nearby lake and dropped it on the fire
Two: There we go!

Meanwhile, back wherever Leafy was
Coiny: Woah, are you guys seeing this?
Leafy: Seeing wha-
A huge glob of water was slowly falling down in the distance
Ruby: Where'd that water come from?
Leafy: I don't know.
Ruby: Wait, woah, is it raining? If it is I wish it rained 2 chapters ago, that would've been really helpful.
Coiny: Yeah uh I don't think that actually would've been helpful. Look what's happening.
The fire grew by like 3x its original size or something
Leafy: OH SHI T GUYS RUN

Back to Goiky
Two: Oh, strange, the fire is still blazing in the distance. I'll try this instead.
Two scooped up 30282937 pounds of dirt or something and put it over the fire and then the fire died rip fire so sad..
Two: There we go!
Fanny, still in the far distance because she apparently doesn't know how to walk: SO ARE YOU LEAVING NOW? YOU BETTER BE LEAVING. I HATE YOU.
Two: No, not yet, I needed to ask you fine fellows something. Are you tired of battling for a dumb prize?
Fanny, who should move closer: YOU ALREADY ASKED THAT!
Two: Sigh, these people seem rather difficult to persuade. Alright then, I'm off. Toodles!
Lollipop: Ughh… isn't that creature annoying?
Taco: Yeah.
Lollipop: Oh, hello there fishy friend! Would you be interested in my fork repellent?
Taco: FORK REPELLENT? YES PLEASE!!

Firey walked away from the other contestants and settled down somewhere where he would hopefully be alone.

"Dear diary,

Today, a green number came down from the sky! He tried to get us to leave Four, but I really want this BFDI thing.
I wonder where Coiny is. I kinda miss him even though he was sorta annoying with his sudden flirting. I also don't want to admit it to anyone, but, I kinda miss being friends with Leafy. I'm just really upset she stole dream island from me and never apologized for it. In fact, I was the only one who even apologized for anything!
Oh, and, uh, I hope they're safe, wherever they are.
And I hope they come back soon.
Okay, I think that's all."

He closed his diary and gazed at his surroundings. He didn't properly examine them when he first got there.
Then he looked up at the trees, then noticed the sky.
The clouds were getting dark.
It was going to rain soon, and he didn't have much time to flee to safety.

Oh wow!! Now you get to see how Firey really feels about Coiny and Leafy. Well, uhh, I'm pretty sure you already knew about the Leafy part because BFB 22 happened.
Also I'm hungry and I want some instant ramen :((