Chapter 10 ~ First day

A/N: Just a warning, this chapter is a bit crappy and It will be edited later. I did this in about half an hour at 2:00 AM, I should probably stop writing at 2:00 AM but that doesn't mean I'm gonna. I also have big plans for this book so it's gonna be pretty long (I think).

First day of school

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. The noise would usually irritate you, but all you think about was the day ahead. As you raced down the stair, you grabbed a quick breakfast and went back upstairs to change. You and Katsuki agreed to walk to school together since you were going to the same place. You grabbed your neatly folded uniform and slipped it on, you then grabbed your bag and went to go pack lunch. Your lunch for the day was just a simple (sandwich name) and water, nothing too complicated.

It was finally time to leave so you raced out the door and met Katsuki. He was standing in your driveway, looking at his phone until he saw you hurtling towards him. With the biggest smile possible, you started to drag in off to school. "HEY, there's no need to drag me, I can walk on my own," he said in frustration "then walk faster you sloth," you giggled out. You couldn't tell if the laugh was from your excitement, or your second cup of coffee, either way, you were ecstatic.

You and Katsuki arrived at school and walked up to your classroom. "Why the fuck is this damn door so big," you muttered "don't ask me," He grumbled. As you walked into the classroom, Katsuki sat down and you took your seat in front of him. You noticed a blue-haired male from across the room and as soon as Katsuki went to put his feet up, the boy rushed over. "Take your feet off of that desk now," The boy spoke in a serious tone, "huh," Katsuki replied in a mocking tone, "it's the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property," By that time you were laughing your ass off. "You're kidding me right, your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" You would have paid more attention to the bickering, but you noticed a green-haired boy, sitting cluelessly at the door. you turned your attention back to the boys when you heard a very offended voice say, "you would threaten me, your own classmate, are you sure you're in the right place?" You were about to intervene when everyone turned their attention to the boy you were once starting at.

The blue-haired guy walked away and you turned to Katsuki. "hah, that guys a riot," you laughed "he's a pain in the ass for sure," "Did you catch his name?" you asked out of curiosity "Yeah, but I already forgot, and I don't care," You were about to open your mouth when you saw a weird yellow sack buy the door. You thought nothing of it until it spoke "If you're just here to make friends you can pack up your stuff now," He started to lecture the kids by the door but it's not like you cared. He introduced himself and gave you all your gym uniforms, instructing you to go and change.

You walked with Katsuki until you had to depart and go to the girl's locker room. "hey you, with the (h/c) hair," a pink girl shouted at you, "weren't you on the news a couple of months ago, for jumping off a building, I'm Mina Ashido, but you can call me mina," you just smiled and replied, "oh, I'm (y/n) (l/n) but you can just call me (y/n), and yeah that's me," the two of you started to talk for a bit and got to know each other. Both of you walked out of the locker room and stood in front of Mr. Aizawa. He was speaking to another girl about some random shit that you didn't bother paying attention to and then explained the exercise.

"Bakugou, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam, what was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Jr. High?" your teacher spoke "67 meters I think," The teacher gave Katsuki instructions and he followed. The blonde walked into the circle and got ready to throw the ball, he threw it with incredible force caused by his explosions. Mr. Aizawa showed the distance and it turned out to be 705.2 meters, you made a mental note to beat that score.

He talked nonsense but what really caught your attention was when he said the person in the last place would be expelled. You knew it wouldn't be you because your quirk was perfectly suited for this kind of thing, but it still interested you. You and Katsuki made eye contact and both gave a devilish smirk, "whoever gets first place wins," he muttered to which you replied with a nod.

Test one: 50-meter dash

You let a tiny burst of air out of your feet as you run, If you were watching, you wouldn't have noticed but it did help. You had gotten 4.3 seconds, Katsuki had beaten you by a small bit but you were still close.

Test two: Grip strength

You had beaten Katsuki at this one since you slid rocks around your hands and forced then down on the gripper (Idk what it's called and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say)

Test three: Standing long jump

You beat him at this one also by using the rocks underneath you to propel you further. You had not gotten to far ahead of him but you were definitely in the lead. He gave you a deadly glare which you returned with a smirk.

Test four: Repeated side steps

You did the same as you did on the running and let little gusts of wind escape from your feet, He beat you at this but not by much.

Test five: Ball throw

You stood in the circle with all eyes on you, this was your time to shine. You took a deep breath and focused on your quirk. As you extended your arm, you released the ball with a great amount of force. You had used the fire part of your quirk and you were immediately rushed with the heat of your flame. Your teacher showed you and the class your score, It read 720.1 meters, you looked at an enraged Katsuki and went to go stand next to him. He growled but you paid it no mind.

You couldn't use your quirk for the sit-ups and the toes touch, Katsuki beat you at them both but you beat him at the distance run. As you two walked back to the rest of the class, Aizawa was ready to show your results. You looked up at the board and checked who was last first, It was that boy Katsuki said was quirkless although it didn't look like it. You laughed as you remembered Katsuki's shocked face when he saw his quirk.

You looked up at the board and were shocked to find out that you had gotten first place. Katsuki had gotten fourth and was pretty pissed off about it. You put a hand on his shoulder and reassured him it was just because your quirk was better suited for this stuff. Just as you were about to walk away, your teacher announced that the expulsion rule was fake. You didn't really care because you didn't come in last, but most others seemed to care.

The class got changed and headed back to classes. You were not surprised when the day went on like normal. Before you knew it, it was time to go home. That day you had met Mina, Kaminari, Mineta, Kirishima, and Midoryia, you were not the biggest fan of Mineta but the others seemed fine. You had gotten Mina's number and you could tell that you guys were gonna be best friends.

As you left the school grounds, Katsuki's face seemed to soften and he became more relaxed. "so how was your first day?" you asked, he looked at you and muttered a 'fine'. He replied with the same question and you gave the same answer. As you continued to walk, you asked him about the green-haired boy. "so, why were you screaming at, umm... I think his name was Midoryia?" you said "I just don't get it, our whole childhood he didn't have a quirk, and now he just shows up with one," Katsuki was clearly confused so you didn't question it even further. You spend the rest of the walk home talking about your classmates and when you arrived home, you both said your goodbyes and left.

"Hello sweetie, how was your day?" your mom questioned, "it was fine, I made some new friends and hung out with Katsuki a bunch," you said and left to do your homework. You didn't have much since it was only the first day, but there was a bi†. After your homework, you ate dinner and didn't do anything else but sleep.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Word count: 1543

A/N: I just watched the entire first season of this show over again so I can make it as accurate as possible. You can just comment if there are any mistakes. I also left some stuff out because I'm a lazy ass but I'll try harder with the next chapter. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/night.

~

HoneyBee023