Chapter 59 ~ I missed you

A/N: This is the final chapter with a few notes at the bottom. Listen while reading.

"(y/n)!" Katsuki yelled from behind me. I felt my heart skip a beat suddenly. "What the fuck," I whispered to myself, whipping the rainwater from my eyes, just to make sure I wasn't daydreaming.

We stood there, about 10 feet away, just staring at each other. Neither of us knew what to do or say. "I-," he started, but didn't finish. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound mean and intimating, but my voice shook none the less.

He took a moment to answer, but put on a brave face and began to speak. "I need to talk to you," He said, straight-faced and confident. "Yeah, no shit," I replied, a bit annoyed.

He looked a bit disheartened by my words but continued on. "I still love you, in fact, I never stopped," He said, slight pauses in between. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and I let out a heavy breath.

"Well then why did you do it, why did you leave, you knew I wasn't ready, and If you really loved me, you would have at least had the decency to tell me why you broke up with me," I said. His head fell a bit, and a small gust of wind passed, sending shivers down my spine.

"I did it for you," he said, barely loud enough for me to hear. "It was just for the better, I knew you weren't in a good place and a relationship wasn't what you needed, I just wanted you to be alright," he yelled.

"Yeah, maybe I didn't need a relationship, but I sure as hell needed you!" I yelled back angry. His eyes widened a bit but fell into a glare. "Why don't you just get that new boyfriend of yours to help you out if you really need it," he said in a bitter voice.

I laughed a bit, "Are you seriously mad about that? He's not even my boyfriend you dumbass," I said, letting my lie slip up. A mixture of confusion and sadness played across his face.

The wind picked up a bit more, making me and him stumble a bit. "It was just to make you jealous," I said quietly, "Why?" he questioned quietly, "What do you mean 'why' It was all I could think of, I wanted so badly to get over you, but I couldn't, you're all I think about and It hurts!" I yelled back, tears now streaming down my face.

"So you felt like you needed to make me jealous? GodDamnit! Why couldn't you just talk to me?" He said, tears coming down his face too. We were the only two on the street now, besides the few others looking for shelter.

"We broke up, why would I go to you to talk? Katsuki did you seriously think that breaking my heart would be best for me?" I asked. It seemed like he didn't have an answer to it, and we just stood there looking at each other.

A store owner yelled for us, asking if we wanted to come into his shop, but neither of us answered. The storm was getting worse, but neither of us had the heart to walk away.

"You didn't even break up with me in person, or even a call, a text, a text was all I got and you didn't give an explanation or warning, the night before I left, you told me you loved me and I believed it!" I yelled at him, "And I do, I love you with everything I have and I have no doubt in my mind that I won't stop loving you so please forgive me, I can't live without you in my life and I hope you can't either because every moment I am away from you I break!" he said back.

After that, we both went silent. I wasn't expecting such an outburst from him, especially since it's been a while since the last time he's even looked in my direction.

He whispered something, but I couldn't quite hear what it was. He tried desperately to wipe his tears away and hung his head low. "What did you say?" I asked, "I said I'm sorry!" he yelled, lifting his head so I could see his puffy red eyes.