Chapter 39 - House arrest

I woke up and Katsuki was gone already. When I walked down the hall, no one was there, I was the first one up. Everyone arrived in the common room right after me, and we saw Midoryia and Kaatsuki Vacuuming.

"Bakugou, what about our extra classes?" Todoroki asked, "Shut up icy-hot, this has nothing to do with you!" Katsuki yelled. "Todoroki, I Wouldn't bother with him, he probably hit his head too hard when Midoryia beat his ass," I said with a sly smirk.

Katsuki just screeched and vacuumed harder. We walked out of the dorms and headed to the assembly. It was the start of our second semester at U.A., but I was a bit disappointed Katsuki couldn't be there.

"Listen up everyone, stay in line, and move promptly into position!" Iida Yelled to our class, "Your the only one not in line," I said back. He hunched over, looking defeated.

"I heard a little rumor about class 1A, Two people, you had two people fail the license exam you losers!" Monama yelled. "I bet you were the only one in your class to fail," Kirishima pointed out, but Monoma laughed and faced away.

"Actually, every one of us passed, we pulled ahead of you bigshots," Monomma cackled. "I'm sorry, it's my fault," Todoroki sighed. "don't worry about it, it's not your fault," I said from a distance.

"According to teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together this semester, doesn't that sound like it'll be fun?" Pony said she was the other student from America.

"I honestly cannot believe how uncool you all are," Shinsou said as class 1C walked the halls. We finally made it to assembly were Nezu was standing on a stage.

"Hi there, it's the principal!" He yelled out to everyone. "You may have noticed that the fur I am so proud of has deteriorated in quality, I haven't been taking care of it, this is something that can happen to humans too, even if you eat a balanced diet full of vitamins and minerals, you won't have a main of luscious locks if you don't get enough sleep," Said Nezu.

He kept going on about the importance of sleep and taking care of your body, something I needed to work on. He then switched to the topic of the summer incident. He talked about how we would now be able to do work studies.

Mr. Nezu finished and Hound dog stepped up. "Yesterday," He started, but was soon cut off as he barked wildly. "As you just heard, students were fighting in the dorms last night," Vlad king started. "What was hound dog even here for?" Me, Kaminari, and Kirishima though in sync.After that, we were instructed to head back to the classrooms.

"ok, starting today we will resume our regular classes and training schedule, I know a lot has happened recently, however, you need to switch gears and focus on your school duties, this semester you will have even harsher training than before," Aizawa said.

"Excuse me, sir, what were those things the principal was talking about during the opening ceremony, I've never heard the term hero work studies before," Tsu said. "Yeah, I was confused too," I spoke up with a few other kids.

"I was planning to tell you about those at a later date, but I guess telling you now would be more logical, to put it simply, it's work outside of class, like the internships you did at hero agencies before, except closer to the real thing," Aizawa said, 'sounds fun' I thought to myself.

He explained it a bit more. "You can come in now, mic," Aizawa said, "The first period is English! that means it's jam time! Do you miss me?" He yelled it was still too early int he morning for this.The school day ended and we walked back to the dorms. Once we got there, I walked to the window, along with Sero and Mineta. "What's this?" I said while wiping my finger across the bottom, a big up dust came on my finger.

"Deku was supposed to do that, shut up!" He yelled and we laughed at him. It was pretty fun being able to make fun of Katsuki constantly. "Can't you even clean something right you idiot!" He yelled at the poor boy taking care of the trash.

The others were complaining about English while I was just sitting back. "It's so easy, how do you guys not get it?" I spoke out, a bit shocked. There stared at me blankly, "Yeah, well you wouldn't get it," They growled, "Whatever," I sighed while leaning back.

"In just one day, I've been completely left behind," Iida said in an odd voice while making a weir pose, "that's what your thinking right, house arrest?" Iida said, meanwhile, I was on the couch snickering.

"Hey Iida what's a work-study?" He asked Iida told him that we couldn't say anything about the classes.

I walked around but was stopped as Katsuki grabbed my wrist. "What the hell happened in class?" He asked, I smirked and laughed, "Sorry, can't tell you, maybe you shouldn't have fought Midoryia," I said before walking away.

Katsuki looked pissed and followed me around, demanding I told him what we did in class, but every time, I just walked away. I swear Katsuki acts like a five-year-old sometimes.Time skip to three days later,

I walked to school like normal except Midoryia walked along with us. His house arrest ended one day earlier than Katsuki's. "I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you guys!" He yelled to the class.

He had a crazed look in his eye. It kind of reminded me of a rat, one that had rabies. "Time to take your seats everyone," Aizawa said. We walked to our seats and got ready for class.

"Morning, now that Midoryia is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies," He said to the class. "Go ahead and come in," He said to the door. We look in the direction of the door, half expecting our overly energetic English teacher to walk in, but what arrived, was very different.

Word count: 1030

I just found out that the water at my school had some really bad chemicals in it. Apparently it gives you cancer (PFOA) so me and my friend stayed up all night, writing bad reviews about our school on Yelp or something like that. It has a 1.3 star rating.

~

HoneyBee023