Chapter 45 ~ Meeting

Kirishima and I headed outside. For some odd reason, our Agencies told us not to wear our costumes. We chatted for a bit, and Midoryia came too. "It's kind of weird how they didn't want us to wear our costumes, isn't it?" I questioned. The two agreed. I was about to start another conversation, but two people interveined.

"Hey, guys! are you going in today too?" Uraraka questioned, "Yeah," I yelled back, "So are we," Tsu said. They walked down the dorm building's steps.On the way, we met two pros, and they happened to be going to the same place we were. 

It was a bit odd, apart from our mentors, there would be at least two others there, most likely including the third years. They offered to bring us, and we agreed without hesitation. I was a bit confused about the whole situation. 

I'm not sure about the other three, but Kirishima and I weren't informed about the meeting.When we got to the station, it turned out we were going to the exact same place. 

Along the way, Just as expected, we met the big three. We all entered the same room and were shocked to see many pro's. Our mentors, grand Torino, Even Mr. Aizawa, the whole ordeal was rather odd. From bigshot pros to more minor heroes, if I didn't know any better, I would have thought every hero in japan was there. 

Whatever was going to happen, must be pretty important. "Mr. Aizawa, why are you here," I asked with Uraraka and Tsu right beside me, "I was called in last minute for this, I think I've got a rough idea of what it's about," He said.

"we're all here night eye, let's get this started," A pro said. He began to walk forward and talk, "Thanks to the information provided by all of you, our investigation has progressed substantially," He started.

"we've invited you all here for a joint conference to share the entail we've acquired regarding the yakuza group Shie Hassaikai, and what we believe they might be planning," Night eye continued. 

"Hold on, I think I might be missing something really important here, Shie, what now?" Kirishima asked Fatgum, "Yeah, I'm pretty confused too," I added on."Some bad guys are planning to do some bad things, and they've called a meeting so we can talk it all out, trust me, you three were very much involved," Fatgum said.

This part confused me a bit. How could I be involved when I didn't even know who they are?I got a hint of the truth when I looked over to Amijiki, he seemed to be looking over at my bandaged arm, and I did the same to mine. Could the drugs the villains used to be part of this?"Alright, let's start at the beginning," Bubble girl started. 

"For the past couple of weeks now, those of us at Nighteye agency has been conducting an investigation on the Shie Hassaikai, a small but organized group of criminals," She said.By this point, we were all sitting at a big table, Night eye at the head of it. "what prompted this?" someone asked, "an accident involving a group of thieves called the reservoir dogs," "Yeah I heard about them," A different person said."The police thought the whole thing was an accident, but there were a number of details that didn't add up so we began tailing them," She said.

 "in my capacity as a night eye agency sidekick, I began following leads to see what I could uncover, I found that in the past year, numbers of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization, including other groups whose dealing is less than reputable," Centepide started."their aim seems to be expanding their organization and enriching it's converse, shortly after our investigation began, they made contact with a member of the league of villains, Jean Bubiguara, villain name, twice, they were wary of being tiled, so I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police, I had confirmed that an altercation had occurred between the two groups," He finished.

"That would be about when they decided to reach ou to Sugaouchi and me, I'd figured we'd be able to assist given the league's involvement," Grand Torino said.

"Go on bubble girl," Night Eye said, "so, after all that went down, we posted a notice on the HN requesting notice-" "Think we can skip that part," Centeped interrupted. "S-sorry," she stuttered, "What's the HN?" Uraraka questioned, "Stands for 'hero network', it's an online service that can only be accessed by pro's, you can see what all the heroes in the country are up to, and you can ask for help from people who's quirks might come in handy," Nejire answered.

"Does anybody wanna tell me why a bunch of high school kids was invited to this conference? I don't care if they are from U.A., if we have to keep stopping to explain this stuff we'll never get to the important stuff," Rock lock complained.

"Don't say that these three have important information to pass along," Fatgum said while pointing to us. "Uh, we do?" Kirishima asked, clearly confused, "I wanna go home," Amijiki complained, "Anyways, I see a lot of new faces so let me introduce myself, nice to meet you, I'm fatgum," He said.

"Hassaikai's movements are hard to trace, but we suspect one of their main sources of income is illegal drug sails, so I requested help from heroes who have some level of expertise in that area," Night Eye said. "(y/n) and Tamiki got shot, and the bullet contained some sort of drug that I've never heard of before, one that destroys quirks," He said. "Woah, are you two okay?" Some other hero spoke, "Yeah, it wore off while we slept, here look," I said while letting off a little flame in my hand.

"Glad to know the effects aren't permanent at least, so this stuff doesn't stop your quirk for good," Rock Lock added. "No, erasure head has some further insight," Nighteyes said. He explained that his quirk didn't work as the drug.

They continued to talk about the drug, and how it even damaged our quirk genes, but they managed to heal themselves. The conversation was about the bullet, and I ultimately tuned it out, but one comment struck my interest.

"It contained human blood," Fatgum said, "How is this all related to the Hassaikai?" someone asked, "The man who shot them used a quirk boosting drug during his fight with Kirishima, the distribution channels for stuff like that are complex, although there are less than in the old days, it still passed through many other people. before getting to the final destination, there is no concrete evidence that the Shie Hassaikai handled the drug, but it is one of the middle grounders responsible for mothing it," Fatgum finished.

The pro's started to connect the dots, ruling out all the possible scenarios. A man named Chisaki was mentioned, and Mirio and Midoryia looked shocked. They told us that possibly, Chisaki was turning his daughter, Eri, into bullets. We began to plan how we would investigate. We would start by investigating certain spots, places were they would most likely be. Night Eye explained his quirk after Aizawa said he should use it. He refused it, Rock Lock protested, but he still denied. After that, the room went silent.

Not much was said after, we got to leave. All of us high schoolers sat around a table, Midoryia and Miro explained the whole situation, and not long after, Aizawa walked in. "Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?" I asked, "Please call me erasure head outside of school," He said. "Just my luck, right after this, I was going to suspend your work studies," he said. I stood up, along with Kirishima, "Why would you do that," I asked."you were listening when he said the league of villains was involved right? that changes things," He said. "Here's the deal, Midoryia, you still haven't proven I can trust you again, unfortunately, I'm positive that if I try and stop you now, you will do something reckless and try to take things into your own hands, so use your head," he said. Aizawa gave us the okay, and we were given the okay, and we headed back to the dorms. Just like always, our night went as normal. Kirishima and I talked about the mission, as just as expected, Katsuki tried to intervene. That was probably it, that night, all I could think about was the mission.

A/N: the original Idea was to put you with the rock lock agency, but I'm not sure why I decided against it.

~

HoneyBee023