Chapter 29 ~ First day of camp

3rd Person Pov

At the league of villains headquarters,

"I heard back from the union today, you can expect a delivery tomorrow, It was thrown together quickly so it won't look like much, but the quality is guaranteed," Grain said from behind a closed door. Shigaraki and Kurogiri were sitting at the bar, listening to what the man had to say.

"I must apologize for making such an unreasonable request," Kurogiri said, the door swung open as grain walked in, a cigarette trapped between his index and middle finger. "tell me Shigaraki, do you know why the union excepted this outlandish order of yours, cause everyone's got high expectations for you, If the league of villains steps into the light then the scum hiding on the sidelines will follow suit, and if that happens, brokers like me will be rolling in hungry new customers, crime pays," Grain said with a chuckle.

Shigaraki looked down at the playing cards strewn across the bar, "Oh yes, you're going to be so busy you won't be able to keep up," The worn-out man continued, just adding onto grains expectations. "I'm looking forward to it, anyway, thanks," He said before walking out the door.

"The board is set with my pawns and their prey, finally, time for the real game to begin," Shigaraki hissed, finally looking up from the cards as a sinister look played across his face.

At the school, before the trip,

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA high it's time for summer vacation to officially begin, however, don't think that these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making, at this camp we'll push you to go beyond your limits, you're aiming to become plus ultra," Your tired teacher spoke. "Yes, sir," the class spoke aloud, finally releasing you to mingle amongst your friends.

You sat waiting for the bus, Katsuki at your side. "This is going to be so fun!" You yelled while pumping your fist in the air, "Calm down, we're going there to train," He said in the same grumpy tone as always, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the time we spend there," You said with a smile.

He just shook his head in response, "I heard some of class 1A is taking extra courses, does that mean they actually failed the final exams? that must be so embarrassing, especially since your supposed to be so much better than my class, all of you must be wallowing in shame!" Monama yelled. Thankfully Kendo was there to shut him up.

"Don't mind him," She said while taking him out with a single strike. The rest of class 1B finally arrived and we all waited together. "Attention class 1A, our bus is here, everyone line up," Iida yelled. You laughed as he did his usual odd arm motions.

You got on the bus and sat with Mina in the seats across from Kirishima and Katsuki. "Heres the deal, we'll be on this bus for about an hour before our first stop, make sure you stay focused," Your teacher growled at the class. "Why aren't we blasting some music?" Kaminari yelled to the bus full of loud teens.

You and Mina were talking rather loudly, along with everyone else on the bus. "why do I even bother," Your teacher said to himself, clearly annoyed by the fact his students couldn't care less.

The whole bus ride you talked and fooled around with Iida reprimanding you in the background. The class finally arrived at a place to stretch in the middle of nowhere. "I'm so glad we're off that bus, it was starting to drive me crazy," you laughed to your group of friends.

"You don't really think we stopped here just so we could stretch our legs do you?" Aizawa spoke, You got confused and looked to your teacher. "Hey eraser," You heard a female voice spoke, it didn't sound like any of your classmates. "Your feline fantasies are here, say meow to your perfectly cute and catlike girls, you can call us the wild, wild pussy cats," Two middle-aged women yelled. At this point, you just stared, mouth agape in confusion.