Chapter 49 ~ Date

It's been about a week since the incident. I got healed, and Katsuki and Todoroki finished with their extra classes. While they were doing that, all of us work-study kids attended night eyes funeral.

Today is the first-day Katsuki, and I are both free. It's a Saturday, so we have no classes today or tomorrow. I slipped my feet free of my bed sheets and put on my slippers.

I didn't bother getting dressed and just headed down to the common area with the rest of the class. No one knew about Katsuki and me yet, and I'm not sure if he wanted to tell them right now.

"Good morning," I said while rubbing my eyes, "You seem in a good mood today, you're normally a big grump in the mornings," Kaminari said, "I'm gonna be a grump if you don't shut the fuck up," I said.

I grabbed my breakfast and sat down next to Kirishima and Mina. "Hey, do you guys know where Katsuki is? I'm was almost sure he ended those classes, I mean, Todoroki's here," I said.

The two shook their heads and looked back down at their food, not saying a word. It was a bit suspicious, usually, the two of them would be yelling across the table and talking non-stop.

"He headed out really early, he said that he just needed to grab something from the store and he'd be out most of the day," Todoroki said. This confused me even more, why would Katsuki tell Todoroki where he was going.

While I was thinking, I began to notice, the whole class was quiet, almost like they were hiding something. I put away my tray and headed up to my room. I couldn't leave campus without a pass from a teacher so I just opened my laptop and called Takuma.

I didn't feel like talking to any of my classmates if they were going to be all weird. Takuma and I talked for a little while. It hasn't been too long since we've seen each other.

He told me about how his school was going and I told him about mine. Takuma went to a less reputable hero school not too far from here. Not many heroes who went to that school become famous or ever graduate from being sidekicks, but he didn't care.

In all honesty, I admire Takuma, he doesn't care about fame, money, credit, or publicity, he just wants to help people in any way possible. Since he doesn't go to school with me and he doesn't know any of my school friends, I told him about Katsuki.

I told him all about Katsuki before, and he wanted to meet him, even after the warning I gave him about his attitude. The Shikikawa's are currently staying at my house and they're renting out their place to someone else.

They still own the arcade, my mom just wanted to be closer to her boyfriend. Takuma was staying in my room while Yoshiki stayed in the extra room. Edith and Lia still shared their room though. The plan was for me to stay in my old room with Takuma whenever I went to visit.

Takuma and I continued to talk until Mina came bursting through the door. It was about 1:00 so I should be doing something anyway. I hung up and walked to the common area.

I could have sworn I saw a lock of Katsuki's ash blonde hair, but I didn't get any time to look around more. Mina stepped aside with Todoroki, Midoryia, Iida, Tsu, and Uraraka.

She said a few words and they nodded. "(y/n), get your shoes on, you're coming to the bowling alley with us," Uraraka said with a huge smile. I slowly nodded my head and put on my shoes.

The group of five dragged me along. The walk wasn't too far and when we approached it, I was shocked to see it was the same one I went to with Katsuki during our first sleepover.

"shit," I mumbled, the five looked at me but I dismissed it. "come on, let's go," Midoryia said. We got in and paid for our shoes. The lady at the front desk gave me a strange look, it was the same one from before.