chapter 54 ~ Wrong or Right?

(Just incase you forgot what Takuma and Yoshiki look like)

I was laying in my bed at home with a fever of 105. Right after the sleepover we had, I went home to visit but had gotten a fever.

My teachers said that it would be best if I stayed home and got better there just so I didn't infect anyone. I was thankful for that, I think my brain really did need a break, I had been really stressed lately.

My mom walked into my room to take my temperature for the third time today. She sighed as she looked at the thermometer. "What is it?" I asked, she gave me a sad look and answered my question.

"It's 106, I'm sorry, I think you might have to miss a few days of school," she said, I groaned and dropped my head back onto the pillow. She told me to sit up again and had me take some weird medicine.

"What the hell is this?" I said, spitting it out and making a disgusted face. "It's for your fever, the doctor said it's supposed to help," she said, whipping up the mess I made.

I picked it up and read the bottle, "Grape and Cherry," I read aloud, cringing. "Give me that," my mom said, pouring me another spoonful of it. She attempted to make me take the gross medicine but I wouldn't open my mouth.

She threatened to use her quirk on me but I laughed in her face, giving her the chance to put it in my mouth. I swallowed it and chugged the glass of water next to my bed.

She sighed and got up, calling me a drama queen. "Open the window!" I yelled as she closed the door. "Open it!"I yelled again, but there was no answer.

She didn't come back in so I kept on screaming at the top of my lungs. The door slammed open and a worried little Yoshiki stood in the doorway. I sat there, wide-eyed, and stopped screaming.

We just sat there for a bit, staring at each other. He finally let go of the doorknob and jumped onto the bed. He crawled across and started to give me a hug.

"A-are you okay?" he sniffled, I smiled at him and hugged back, "Yeah, what are you doing in here?" I asked him, he pulled me away and looked me dead in the eye, confused as hell.

"You were screaming, weren't you in trouble?" he asked, teary-eyed, I laughed at how cute he was and patted him on the head. "No, I was just messing around," I said.

Yoshiki and I whipped our heads around as the door got kicked open. Takuma stood in the doorway with a pile of movie snacks and popcorn. "Takuma!" Yoshiki and I yelled in sync.

I threw my hands up in the air while Yoshiki ran up to Takuma and hugged his legs. "Yoshiki! get off of me!" he grumbled, trying to shake him off his leg.

"Here, let me help," I said, starting to get out of bed, "Get the fuck back in bed!" Takuma yelled while I froze there, so did Takuma and Yoshiki. "Takuma! Dad said no swearing!" Yoshiki pouted while stomping his foot.

"I'm gonna get out of bed whenever I want to Idiot," I said, getting. up and taking some of the stuff from his hands and grabbing Yoshiki.

Once we got everything settled, the three of us sat on the bed together and opened my laptop. We opened up to Netflix and turned on one of the suggested movies.

We had already tried to get my sisters to join in but they already had plans. The movie genre we had picked was horror. One of Takuma's friends had suggested and it had a fairly good rating.

Once we opened up some of the snacks, we were all set. The three of us cuddled in one big blanket. Even at the beginning of the movie, we were all scared, but I began to lose interest later on.

Yoshiki and I just sat there while Takuma was clinging onto the blanket. Yoshiki looked like he was just about done with Takuma's whining, but what he did next was the last straw.

A huge jump scare came up and Takuma clung to the nearest person, who just happened to be his brother. For a 6-year-old, Yoshiki was pretty strong.

"Get off of me you big baby!" Yoshiki yelled, pushing Takuma all the way off the bed. Yoshiki crossed his arms and closed his eyes, trying to ignore his brother, Takuma started yelling at him, and I fell into a fit of laughter.

While laughing, my phone dinged and I calmed down the check the notification. The screen read 1 new message from 'stinky goat man' which was Katsuki.

I stopped laughing and both boys calmed down. "Ooooh, I wonder what he wants," Takuma nagged, I punched him in the arm and opened my phone.

My heart sunk and I clenched my phone harder. "Yoshiki, could you give us some time alone," Takuma asked. Yoshiki nodded and ran out of the room while closing the door.

Stinky goat man

I think it would be best if you broke up

2:03

I burst into tears and hugged Takuma. He rubbed circles on my back while I cried. "That bitch," he said while picking up my phone. "What do you want to say back?" he said.

I took the phone back and began to type. "are you sure you want to say that?" he asked, and I nodded my head right before clicking send.

(y/n)

I'm sorry I wasn't enough to keep you happy.

2:07

I opened up his contact and quickly, before I had a chance to second guess myself, blocked his number. Takuma pulled me back into the hug and I continued to cry for the rest of the day.

Katsuki Bakugou

I sent the text and then hucked my phone across my dorm room. "Fuck!" I screamed, punching my wall and flipping over my desk. I have no reason to be so angry, I was the one who did it.

With a bang, I punched a hole in the wall. My phone got a notification, so I picked it up, sitting on the bed. The message was from (y/n) and it read, "I'm sorry I wasn't enough to keep you happy."

I put my hands on my head and began to cry. This was better, for both of us, isn't it?

Word count: 1081

A/N: Yoshiki may not be part of the actual BNHA anime but that doesn't stop him from being my favorite BNHA character!

~

HoneyBee023