Chapter 20 ~ Winner

A/N: this might get a bit confusing since I'm really bad at writing fight scenes, but it sounded really cool when I thought of it. Also the music still has nothing to do with the story.

"It's been a while, (y/n)," It spoke, without even glancing back I was fully aware of who it was. "What the hell are you doing here," I hissed with venom laced in my voice. My friends turned around and watched to see how this would unfold, "Oh come on, why wouldn't I come to Japan to see my daughter In the sports festival," he spoke again, putting and emphasis on daughter, "don't call me your daughter," my shaky voice spoke out. At this point, Katsuki was the only one who was hazily aware of what was going on.

I spun around to face the man who called himself my father. The man had the nerve to bring his new girlfriend with him, "I know dam well this isn't the only reason you came, so spill it!" I yelled at him. He didn't seem shocked at all and just snickered in acknowledgment, "Well, you see, Caroline and I have decided that we're getting married," he said coolly, letting each and every word sink into my skin like a blade, "and we were wondering if you and your sisters would like to come live with us?" he asked, this made me even more irritated, he hadn't cared before so why now? The answer hit me like a bus, It was all too piss off my mom.

I didn't even respond to him and walked off, "Let's go, guys," I seethed at my friends, they obliged, and we walked forward. A large hand coiled around my wrist, "(y/n), wait," my father spoke, I jerked my hand away with such force, that I backhanded him in the face. At this point, everyone but me was surprised, "You walked out of my life, don't think for a second, that you can walk back into it," I hissed while wandering away on my own.

My friends didn't follow me since it was obvious I needed to clear my head before the following competition. About half an hour later I got a text from Katsuki about the succeeding game.

Home slice

where the hell are you, we only have 30 more minutes and you haven't even eaten

1:26

(y/n)

*cries in American*

1:26

Home slice

just get you ass to the cafeteria

1:26

I shut off my phone and put it in my bag. I was mostly relaxed now and started to walk to the cafeteria. "Hey, guys!" I yelled in my normal cheery tone, then smiled and beckoned me over to the table. "so, you all good now?" Mina asked, "Yeah, never better baby," I said with a wink and iconic finger guns, the rest of them just laughed as we sat and talked till the next event was announced.

A little bit before the next event, we all split up. Mina and I went to hang out with the rest of the girls while Kaminari went to hang out with Mineta. Momo told us that we had to put these cheer outfits on since the two boys said Mr. Aizawa told them. I was going to question it, but I didn't want to get in trouble so I just put on the uniform she made.

All the girls of class 1A were standing in the field with uniforms on when we saw two giggling perverts. "You idiots!" I screamed while kicking a blast of air at them. We were all upset but I just went and got changed into my original gym uniform.

All the first-year students gathered in front of the stage which midnight stood on. We were to draw lots and find out who we were up against. After a few changes and switches, I found out I was up against Kaminari First (You just replace Ibara, sorry not sorry). This made me panic a bit since I had nothing I could do against his quirk, I would just have to try and avoid it.