Chapter 13 ~ Emergency Exit Iida

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

You thought it was just going to be a typical day at school, but you were very wrong. As you and Katsuki approached the school, the first thing you noticed was a whole news team and many other reporters. You tried to walk into school but stopped by a female reporter. "Excuse me, kids, are you in All-might's class? oh, wait, aren't you the sludge villain kid, and aren't you that American girl?" She questioned "what fucking American girl, there are millions of American girls you're gonna have to be more specific," said in a harsh tone, Katsuki grabbed your wrist and turned, "walk away," he growled to the reporter as you walked inside.

"I wonder what that was all about," you said as you walked to your desk. Katsuki took his usual seat behind you and stayed silent. You looked out the window just as the reporters set off the protection. They looked startled and started yelling although you couldn't care less about them.

"decent work on the combat training yesterday you guys," Aizawa said in a lackadaisical voice. "I looked over the video feed and went over each of you're teams results, Bakugou, you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss," Mr. Aizawa stated, you couldn't help but giggle but could feel Katsuki glare daggers into the back of your head, "and Midoryia, I see the only reason you won the match was that you messed up your arm again, work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over you quirk," He said again, You hoped that he didn't say anything about you next though, "(l/n), you too have great control and power over your quirk, but All-Might told be about what happened following, you're going to have to learn how to be able to use it longer, a villain will be harder to beat so you have to extend the reach of your ability," he lectured "yes sir," you said.

"ok, Let's get down to business," the gruff man continued, "our next task will decide your future," he said, everyone panicked, 'is this another quirk test?" you all thought in sync, "you will be picking a class representative," he said again. Everyone was begging to be picked as class rep, even you, "come on guys, we all know that I'd do best you yelled into the crowd although no one seemed to pay attention. "silence, everyone, please," Iida yelled to the class, "the class reps duty is to lead others, it's not something just anyone can do, you first need to have the trust of every student in the classroom, therefore the most logical way to resolve this issue is democratical, we will hold an election to choose our leader," You could all tell that Iida wanted everyone to vote for him, but you couldn't deny that his plan was a good one. Everyone was pointing out the flaws, but one comment stuck in the air, "everyone will just vote for themselves," Kirishima commented, "that is true, but that also means that the person who does receive multiple votes, will be best suited for the job.

Everyone started to vote and you knew who you were going to vote for right off the bat. You decided to go with Iida since he was the one who took charge and handled everything, he also seemed pretty level headed. In the end, Midoryia was that one who won with a total of 3 points, Momo had gotten second with a total of 2 points. "ok you idiots, who voted for him?" Katsuki screamed, "what? did you honestly think we were gonna vote for you?" Sero asked you had to agree, Katsuki seemed like a leader but he was also very harsh. By the way the blonde acted, you could already tell who he voted for. Iida was disappointed he only got one point, but he also understood that he couldn't argue with the system he chose. In the end, you ended up with zero votes, It was disappointing but you suspected it.

Midoryia stood in the front of the class with Momo by his side. He was shaking like a leaf and sweating a waterfall. Momo looked like she couldn't handle much more, If anyone should have gotten it, It should have been her or Iida.

You sat with the same people as usual and began to talk. "hey guys, what do you think about the result of the exam?" you questioned your friends, all except Katsuki said they were happy with the results. You didn't feel like voicing your opinion and you already knew how Katsuki felt about the matter so you stayed silent.

Lunch was nearing its end and you were talking with Kaminari but were rudely interrupted by a loud sound. The school alarm system had just gone off and all of the students in the grades above you started to panic. You got up without a word and headed to the halls with mina. The halls were very crowded and you weren't the type to be claustrophobic, but if you were being crushed from all sides, you were bound to panic.

People were elbowing you in the head and everything was going by so fast. You soon felt an arm hook around yours and looked to the side to see Mina. "we can't lose each other alright?" she tried to scream over the crowd, you could barely hear her over the cries of the other students. "Alright!" you yelled and struggled to hold on.

Just as you were about to slip free of her grasp, everything came to an abrupt stop. You saw Iida fly down the halls and land on top of the doorframe. "listen up, everything is ok," he yelled, You and Mina both sighed at the fact you weren't being crushed as hard. "it's just the media outside, there is absolutely nothing to worry about, everything fine, we are UA students, we need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best. the whole bundle of students gave a relieved sigh and went back to class

"It's time class rep," Momo said in a calm voice to Midoryia,

"let's begin," you gave out a sigh as you noticed Midoryia start to shake again, 'he obviously is not well suited for this job,' thought as you sighed. "um, ok so we'll need to figure out who the other class officers will be," he said aloud with a shaky voice "but first there's something I wanna say, I've thought a lot about this and I think Tenya Iida should be our class rep," The green-haired boy blurted out. You were shocked, to say the least, "he got everyone's attention and handled the situation, so I think he would be best suited to lead our class," you were in shock at this point and just watched as the conversation unfolds.

Everyone soon excepted the fact that Iida was the new class president and calmed down. "this Is a waste of time, I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up," Aizawa mumbled and then fell back asleep on the floor.

Meanwhile at the front of UA...

"how were ordinary members of the press able to bypass our security systems? Someone else must have been behind this, some villain actually managed to infiltrate our school, but was this purely a show of power, or a declaration of war?" Principal Nezu spoke. Even for the Pro Heroes, this was unsettling. While the students were safe inside, a villain may be loose and threatening the school.

After school...

You, Kirishima, and Katsuki walked home as usual. You were all just talking casually until you brought up something that had been on your mind all day, "hey, how do you think the press got in anyways?" you questioned, "I mean, UA has some of the best security in japan so how could they get through?" "I don't know, but I don't think it's best to dwell on it," Kirishima commented. You acknowledged his words and continued with a friendly conversation.

Kirishima had gone and you and Katsuki parted ways. Once you got inside you did your homework and other necessities. As you got to bed, the thought went through your mind again but you shook it off. There was nothing to worry about, right?

Word count: 1400

A/N: I honestly have nothing to say about this. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/night.

~

HoneyBee023