Chapter 41 ~ Taneo Tokuda

Katsuki got released from house arrest, and we began school as it usually would go. The Media was still buzzing with news about the Camino ward incident and all might.

I was sitting in my bed when the alarm went off. The past few nights, I couldn't sleep. My sleep schedule was so messed up, it was crazy.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs, the rest of the class was already there. As soon as I was about to go back to bed, Aizawa walked in.

"Class, I have an announcement," He said, just as tired as usual. We gathered around him and he began to speak. "A newspaper?" We all said in sync.

"Yeah, they want to do a feature on your class for some reason," He finished. "Great, even less privacy," I mumbled, Katsuki seemed to be thinking the same thing.

The class started to talk about it, some excited, and some skeptical. "That's enough," Aizawa reprimanded. The whole class fell silent and stared.

"It's nothing too exciting, the articles about how your settling in and adjusting to the dorm life, that type of thing, principle Nezu thought it would be a good idea, this will show your parents and guardians that your happy here, maybe," He said, but I got distracted by Mineta's mumbling.

"Aren't they supposed to be hot?" he questioned, Sero gave a response but I couldn't quite hear. "If she wants to do an article on my sticky balls, I'll give her an all-access pass," He started.

"And I expect you to be on your best behavior," Aizawa said while rapping the small boy up in his scarf.

"Don't worry on my account Mr. Aizawa," A voice said, "I want to get a feel for what dorm life is really like so there's no need for them to act any differently than normal," He said.

"I didn't say you could come in yet," He said while giving the man a death glare. "I was told I had from 8 AM till 6 PM, so unless my watch is wrong," He said with a smirk.

Aizawa but down Mineta and the man walked next to him. "Hello everyone my name is Taneo Tokuda, and I am looking forward to learning more about you all," He said with a bow, we also bowed.

"Nice to meet you," We all spoke, "Now, as I said, you don't need to do anything special, just go about your day exactly as your normally would, the camera will do most of the work, I might ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer," He said with a smile.

"This is so annoying," I groaned, "It's exciting!" Mina yelled from beside me. "I love his smile," Mina yelled, "that is so not a woman," Mineta complained, "What to do, my sparkling personality will undoubtedly draw the camera away like a moth to a flame," Aoyama said.

"I know principle Nezu has already talked to you about this, but I don't want you to interfere in any way, no offense," The reporter spoke. "I am aware if you need anything just let me know," Aizawa said, "I'm sure I'm in perfectly capable hands, this is class 1A after all, every student here is promising hero candidate," He said.

"Iida, if there is a problem let me know immediately, got it?" He said. Iida agreed without hesitation but started rambling about his duties.

"Ok, so, what would you normally be doing at this time of day?" he asked. "Having breakfast!" Iida yelled. I walked off with Katsuki and we went to go eat breakfast.

We sat down together and started to eat. When I looked around, I saw the reporter buzzing around, taking pictures of us while we ate. I was still in a tired grouchy mood, so I was hoping he wouldn't get all up in my face.

Just as I expected, the reported shoved the camera right in my face and Katsuki's food. To be honest, I was pretty chill about it, but I can't speak for everyone.

Katsuki screamed and shoved his face right in the camera. He then proceeded to shove food into his face. "You remind me of a wild boar," I said with a sigh, he didn't respond and continued to shove food in his face.

After that, I got up and put away my tray. After that, I went to my dorm to get dressed. I would be lying if I said I don't change in the closet. That reported creeped me out, I fell like he's watching me from every angle.

When I was done, I walked to the elevator and headed to the common area. Everyone else was there already so all I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

The walk was quiet, apart from the occasional camera click. When we got into the class, I pulled out my textbooks and got to work. The day went by as usual and for a while, I forgot about the reporter.

The day finally ended and we went back to the dorms. I took out my umbrella as a low rumble erupted in the distance. Katsuki and I sat on the couch and started our homework.

I froze as I saw six eyes beating down on the two of us. When I turned around, I saw Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari giving us a look. "What's up with them?" I asked Katsuki, he turned around and his face turned pale.

"J-just ignore them," He said with a stutter. My eyes and mouth opened wide. "Oh my fucking god, did THE Katsuki Bakugou just stutter?" I asked, "No I didn't! Shut the fuck up!" He yelled.

"Dinner is ready everyone!" Momo yelled to the class, "Come on," I said while dragging Katsuki to the table. Midoryia walked in with some meat buns and we had those with dinner.

Apparently, the reporter left without even saying goodbye, it's not like I cared though. Katsuki and I finished our homework and that was that.

Word count: 1012

A/N: you may be wondering what I have been doing other than writing, well when I'm not sleeping, I'm re-watching Attack on Titan because I don't wanna be confused when season four finally comes out.

~

HoneyBee023