Chapter 15 ~ Unlucky Part 2

Mr. Aizawa started to take out villains like a badass as we ran for the exit. The black mist appeared in front of the class and stopped you in your tracks. "there is no escape for you, It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains, I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello, and isn't this a fitting place for All-might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath?" the mist spoke. I saw Kirishima and Katsuki get into a fighting stance and decided to do the same. Thirteen went to suck up the villain but the two idiots jumped in the way, "What the hell do you two dumbasses think you're doing?" I yelled at them.

Katsuki let off a huge explosion and covered our faces, "did you think we were going to let you just come in here and tear this place to shreds," Kirishima questioned, "you live up to your school reputation, but you should be more careful children, otherwise, someone might get hurt," The villain uttered, he then proceeded to surround us and I felt like I was falling. I felt a large hand grasp my wrist and looked up to see it was Katsuki, then the next thing I knew, I was in some sort of wrecked building. I glanced over to see Kirishima and Katsuki, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING, you can't just jump at a villain out of nowhere without a proper plan and expect everything to turn out alright!" I yelled at them before they had time to answer, we were surrounded by villains. "well look what we have here," the villains spoke out, all fear seemed to melt out of me and I got ready to fight. The villains lunged at us and we fought them off, they weren't even that hard to fend off.

After a while, I and the boys had knocked down every villain in the room, but another wave of them came in. I thought about an easy solution, something that could take them out quickly, I then remembered the wreckage zone and all the water in it, maybe if I could just manipulate enough water over here I could use it. "Get on the walls," I demanded to your friends, "what the hell," "(y/n) we have to fight them what are you even talking about?" the boys questioned me, "just do it, trust we, and don't stand in front of the window unless to want to be pelted with glass. The boys complied with my orders and got onto the wall I tried my hardest to gather all the water I could and used it to surround the floor we were on. The water created extra darkness and that was enough to stop the villain's tracks. "good riddance," I spoke in a harsh tone before I sent the water crashing through the window and onto the villains. The water held so much force that it knocked them out and they were all down.

"Wow (y/n) how did you think to do that, That was so cool," a very enthusiastic Kirishima spoke out, "yeah, nice job," Katsuki uttered. "ok, let's go find the rest of our class, If we're still in the USJ then they probably are too," Kirishima spoke, "but if the if all the villains are like this then I think they can handle it," I said, Katsuki gave a swift nod, "I agree, If you wanna go look for the rest of the class, fine, but I'm gonna go destroy that warp gate bastard," He spoke, I started to feel a bit uneasy and decided to use my quirk, the build was made of concrete so I could feel the vibrations, I felt the bodies on the floor and the three of us standing in the room, but there was something different going on, there was someone on the ceiling. Before I could warn Katsuki, a lizard man lunged at him, the blonde was quick to react and sent an explosion his way. "wow dude, killer reflexes!" Kirishima shouted, "And since when do you act so calm and rational?" Kirishima questioned, I snorted, knowing exactly how the blonde was going to react, "I'M ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL YOU DUMB HAIRED LOSER," Katsuki screamed, "jeez, calm down you idiot, you're always overreacting," I told him, he gave out a grunt and told us to go, "Wow how did you do that?" Kirishima whispered, "to be honest, I have no idea," I laughed.

We found a way out and started to head over to the hand man, brain bird, and warp gate. I felt a sudden wind and Midoryia's voice echoed through the building. I was nearing close until you heard a large rumble followed by a cloud of smoke. A relief came over me as I looked up to see All-Might making his in the building, "have no fear students, I am here," he spoke, the man didn't have his usual smile on but his presence brung hope all the same. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of me, now all we had to do was make it over to the hand man and help out everyone.