Chapter 50 ~ I love you too

"Remember to do your homework, enjoy yourselves this weekend," Aizawa said as he dismissed us. We had a four day weekend and a festival was taking place.

The festival, more specifically, the fall festival, takes place every year right around the middle of fall. I was planning to go with Katsuki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero.

It's only been about a week since Katsuki and I had our very first date. He wanted this to be our second, but after a bit of talking, we decided on spending the weekend with our friends.

Mina took my arm and start running to the dorms. "What's going on?" I laughed as we sprinted to the building together. "I'll tell you when we get there," She yelled.

We walked up the dorm steps and as if that wasn't enough, she dragged me all the way to her room. "So what's up?" I questioned as she sat me on her bed.

"So, the festival, what are you gonna wear?" She asked, "Is this what you brought me up here for?" I asked, "Well yeah, I was just wondering since most people normally wear casual clothes or Kiminos, and I'm assuming you don't have one and I need a new one so," she said, giving me a strange look.

"So you want me to go shopping with you?" I giggled, "Yes!" she yelled. "You could have told me this in the classroom," I laughed, "But that would ruin the whole surprise," she whined.

"Suprise?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow, "Bakugou's never seen you in one so I think we should surprise him," she said wiggling her eyebrows, "You're unbelievable," I laughed.

"So, when are we going?" I asked her, "Right now," she said, dragging me out the door, "why right now?" I questioned her, "Because, we're going tomorrow and we aren't gonna want to be rushing around looking for one at the last moment," she said, "Fair point," I responded, putting my shoes back on.

We ran to the teacher's office and got a pass from Midnight since she was most likely to agree. "You two be safe, call someone if you need any help," she said while looking at her laptop.

"Yes ma'am," we said in sync, "And make sure to pick out something cute," she said with a wink. We laughed and ran out of the room.

"So what are you planning on getting?" I asked, "I'm not sure, probably something pink," she laughed "What are you thinking?" she asked, "I'm not sure, I've never really looked into it?" I said, "I'll just pick one for you," she responded.

We got to the store, it had just opened up so It was busy, but there were plenty of options. Mina got hers picked out fairly quickly, It seemed so easy for her to do her shopping, I'm just too indecisive.

 Mina got hers picked out fairly quickly, It seemed so easy for her to do her shopping, I'm just too indecisive

Mina got one that was hot pink with a light pink bottom. Hers had cute little flower designs on the bottom that matched perfectly with it.

"Ok, now onto yours," she said with a finger on her chin. We had the same clothing size so she walked over the clothing racks and started to sift through the clothes.