Chapter 30 ~ Training

You cried as an alarm went off. You were definitely not a morning person. The other girls practically had to drag you out of your blankets. The sun had bearly even risen and you were going out to train. Class 1B didn't have to wake up this early, so why should you?

Waking up at 5:00 in the morning was no easy task, especially when it was for training. By 5:30, you were all outside, still sleepy, but awake. "Good morning class," Your teacher began, 'no it's not,' you thought to yourself, Katsuki looked like he was thinking the same thing as your teacher droned on. All he did was sleep in class, so why was right now the exception? "Today we will begin a training camp that will increase your strength, our goal is to increase your skill greatly so each of you earns a provisional license, this will allow you to continue to face the dangers that fester in the darkness, proceed carefully," He said.

You were still a bit tired, but at this point, you had begun to wake up. As you looked around at your class, you were met with equally as tired faces. You regretted staying up late the week before, you should have gotten the extra sleep when you had the chance. Maybe if you started running now, you could escape and not have to do any work, I mean, what's stopping you, but as you thought about it more, you realized your teacher would probably stop you.

By this point, you have pretty much woken up. "Look alive (l/n)," Your teacher said before tossing you a ball, an identical one used in the test at the beginning of the year. "try throwing that for me," "Yeah sure, just like the fitness test," "that's right when you first started school your record was 720.1 meters, let's see if you've improved," He ended. You stepped up and stretched your arms, making sure not to tear a muscle.

"I've got this, don't blink," you yelled, with a blend of fire and air, you launched the ball with all the power you had, creating a huge wind. The ball soared and you planted your feet, "that was 723.9 meters," your teacher said, upset, you looked behind you to see for yourself, surely enough, the distance was cemented on the screen.

"You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have defiantly improved, but those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill, with a slight increase in stamina thrown along, as you can see, your quirks have not improved much on a fundamental level, that's why we're now going to focus on improving your powers, this will be so hard you'll feel like your dying, lest's hope you all survive," he said with a mischievous look on his face.

Once you got to the area you would be training at, two new faces popped up. The pussy cats had two other members that weren't there the other day. Their names were ragdoll and Tiger. Tiger did not look like he fit in at all. Even though he wore a skirt and the cat ears, he still gave off a macho vibe. The whole class would be training on their quirks, breaking the muscle fibers, and becoming stronger.

You were sent to your location, right next to a lake and many boulders. Your job was to uplift as much of the lake as possible, raise as many boulders and keep them up, send out an enormous rush of air, and then the same with fire. This was the best way to combine all components of your quirk.

This was a whole new level of pain you had never sensed before. You had succeeded in keeping multiple boulders levitated for several minutes, and you succeeded in raising at least half the lake. Your blast of air and fire were also becoming stronger. This training felt like pure torture, the teachers gave you multiple water bottles ensuring that you don't pass out or get too bad of a nose bleed.

Already you were feeling extremely light-headed and you hadn't even been going at it for an hour. Although you felt like complete shit, it was important that you extended the limitations of your quirk.

After many hours, it was finally time to make dinner. You'd be making curry, and one thing was for sure, you were one of the worst cooks ever to walk the earth. Katsuki looked over to you, knowing full well that you couldn't cook even if your life depended on it.

The whole class changed into some ordinary clothes, you switched into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, the same type of thing you'd wear to bed. You and Todoroki were helping to light the fire, something you wouldn't completely fuck up. "Hey, (y/n), can we get some fire over here?" Mina called to you, you got up and went to light yet another fire.

An explosion came from a few places over, you shook your head as you knew full well who it came from. You got up and helped cut the vegetables with Katsuki. Both of you were great at cutting stuff so it worked out just fine.

Once the food was done, you all sat down to eat. The food tasted absolutely disgusting, but you were too hungry to care. Nothing really interesting besides some of the conversations occurred. At one point, Sero said something about how Momo's quirk was kind of like poop, which earned him a scolding from Jiro.

"Katsuki, what did you have to do for training?" you asked, normally Kastuki and you would talk on your walks to and from school, but you haven't spoken much today. He explained what he did and then you explained what you did, but the two of you were silent from then on.

Halfway through dinner, you looked around at everyone, but Midoryia wasn't there. "Do you know were Midoryia is?" you asked Katsuki, "Why do you care so much for that loser?" he growled, still looking down at his curry, after that, he mumbled something to himself, but you couldn't hear, "No need to shout, no need to yell, I was just curious, now that I think about it, Kota's not here either," You continued, "We don't need to worry about those shitheads, just finish your food," he said, "alright Mr. bossy pants," you mumbled, he heard it and gave you a death glare, but then shook it off.

After that, everyone went to bath and sleep.

Word count: 1105

A/N: we're pretty close to 1k reads and I'm thinking about doing a special, kind of like the birthday one.