Signal

Knock, knock.

Izuku Midoriya patiently waited at the door. He glanced around, making sure he was at the right apartment number, also checking his watch, to see if he was on time. "Yeah, everything checks out." Yet he was still a little uncomfortable, it didn't feel like the right place. He was used to her old home.

He heard scurried footsteps to the door. The door clicked open slowly till she saw the dark green locks of his hair. "Oh, Izuku, hello!" Opening the door fully, inviting him in. She stared at Izuku, he was wearing one of his regular shirts with a word written on it, his green rabbit hood sweater and black jeans with a loose belt, and always wearing his red shoes.

"Hey, Momo. Congrats on moving into your own place, brought some drinks to celebrate." He smiled at her, taking in her appearance. She had a lazy aesthetic, contrasting her high-class allure yet complementing her hard-working innocence. Her hair was up, but instead of her spiral ponytail, it was a messy bun loosely held up. She was wearing an oversized white shirt, but it was snug around her body, highlighting her curvy waist, being tied from the back to make it tighter around her, and she was wearing short black boyshorts that revealed her smooth legs. He stepped inside, following behind her, walking down the hallway.

"Why thanks, you can put them in the fridge." She raised her arm and motioned with her hand to her left, as they exited the hallway. There was a small kitchen taking up a quarter of the living room separated by a counter. Her room and bathroom on the other end.

"Looks like my place." He mumbled. "Except for all the boxes." He opened her fridge, putting in the drinks. "Looks like you've already been celebrating." Noticing a few bottles already in there and on the counter.

"Ha. Ha." She rolled her eyes. "Well it's been making unpacking more fun. There's a lot and you were the only one who could make it. The movers just left my stuff where ever they wanted."

"Well, my agency forced me to take a vacation, they said I was working too hard and it would have violated some rules or something, so I'm free for a while."

"Who would have thought that the mighty Deku would be defeated by HR."

"Ha. Ha." He repaid the sarcasm from earlier, walking next to her. He cracked his knuckles. "So where do you want to start?" Activating full-cowling.

Momo had a plan already mapped out and simply guided him as he breezed through her home, putting everything in place. They were done in no time.

"Don't you think it's a bit unethical to use your quirk for such a common task." Momo had her eyes closed, trying to lecture.

"I didn't hear you complain while I was doing it." He chuckled with a tease.

"Er, well, regardless you shouldn't have used it."

"You were planning on it." He chirped, knowing that she wanted to rely on his quirk.

Her cheeks flushed and she looked away with a pout, crossing her arms. "Well, n-next time don't."

He shrugged his shoulders and sighed at her uptight attitude. "Momo?"

She dared to glance at him, attempting to keep her glaring pout. "Yes?"

"You're welcome."

It was quiet but she squeaked it out. "Thanks."

She cleared her throat, walking to the fridge. "Now, that we're done settling me in, how about we start celebrating?" She smiled at him, pulling out a drink for him and her.

"Cheers!" They clanged their glass, taking a chug of their drinks. They began to talk about their days at U.A. and getting their start as heroes. They eased into the night enjoying each other's company.