Reframe

He was in his third year overseas. "All-Might was right. I needed to leave and expand my understanding of the world."

He was currently living in the school's dorm with a room to himself, making it look similar to the one he had at U.A.

There was a knock at his door. "Who could that be?" He wasn't expecting anybody. He went to the door and opened it.

He never could expect it to be her but it always was.

She didn't speak, she didn't have to. She stepped to him, not hesitating to kiss him. Her actions caused him to stumble back, the both of them entering his room, she closed the door behind her, never breaking her lips away from his. They fumbled back, falling on his bed. He took the opportunity to catch the moment.

"Y-Yui? What are you doing here?"

He was on the bed, supporting himself with his elbows, staring up at her, bewildered. She's was on top of him, her thighs against his hips. She had cupped his face, sharing eye contact with her indifferent orbs of affection.

"It's summer vacation." As if that one phrase answered all his questions.

"It is..." He absently mumbled, his eyes wide to her honesty.

"Yes."

Finishing the conversation by kissing him again, as they fully laid down, beginning to roll around on his bed, tangling with the blanket sheets.

Their clothes were spread around the room. The bed was a mess and the blanket barely covered them as they cuddled.

He thought about it as she rested in his arms.

'Summer vacation..?'

After getting off the phone with Makoto, Izuku began to drive home. He had called Todoroki but not to explain what happened, to ask for a favor of hanging out with Camie.

"Do I have to?"

"Please Todoroki! I already blew her off once, if I do it again I'll need collateral."

"I'll do it, Midoriya. But can I say that it is remarkable that you somehow made your vacation more difficult than heroing."

"I know, I'd rather be out there with you guys."

"We can manage without you for a while, you should keep focusing on your personal life, that's what your free time is for.

"Right. Level headed as always, thanks Todoroki."

After talking to him, he called Camie and explained that circumstances had occurred but that his friend Todoroki would take her to a movie. That was enough to quell her surprisingly clingy attitude.

Alone with his thoughts, his mind traveled to Yui and their unnoticed relationship.

"Why am I thinking about Yui, of all times?" He readjusted his grip on the steering wheel. She was the hardest to understand. "I already told myself she wasn't..." But he couldn't finish it. "Yui is the type that's never in the picture. When I came back, it was the same as our second year. It was as if nothing happened."

He recalled the day he returned, debuting as a new hero.

It was an earthquake and the heroes were doing their best for the evacuation.

There was a train the had made an emergency stop on a bridge above an intersection, leaving the passengers stranded.

The closest hero to them was Uravity. She was floating up to them, her ears perked to the sound of metallic creaking. Her eyes widened, seeing it happen. The bridge broke from under the train due to the earthquake.

"If I could just touch it!" She didn't hesitate to reach for the falling train and screaming passengers, except the train had broken up into multiple passenger cars. "Oh no!" At this rate, she could only save one of them if she was lucky.

"Don't worry, I am here!"

In a static blur, the split up train was quickly and efficiently placed on the ground. Her eyes were mesmerized as she remained suspended in mid-air.

"Deku..?"

As the evacuation came to a close, Uravity was at the camp, looking for him. She eventually did find him, she could never forget his hero suit and the courage it radiated.

He was checking on the civilians, offering to get them anything they might be in need of. He hadn't noticed her yet so she decided to sneak up on him.

Her hands clamped over his eyes, blocking his sight. "Deku! Deku! Hey, guess who?"

"Um... I don't know."

"It's me silly, Uravity!" Letting go of him, keeping her smile as he turned to face her. She didn't notice his body stiffen upon realizing it was her.

"Oh, Uraraka, h-hey, it's nice seeing you."

"Huh? That's all? I can't believe your back, Deku!"

"Y-Yeah, well I'm going to check on some more people." He politely tried to break away from her and conversation.

She titled her head, confused before running after him. She grabbed his arm, pulling it to get his attention.

"Didn't you miss me?"

"Uraraka, let's just focus on our hero work." Repeating what she said to him.

"Oh, okay." Letting go of him.

"And after that, it was like nothing happened, just like with Yui, except we had to pretend to stay friends." He finished his thoughts as he got home. He had the day to himself and wouldn't have to get ready until the evening. At this time, Izuku would usually look for something productive to do but instead, as he entered through the door he made his way straight to his room, flopping on the bed, dropping his phone beside him.

His face was pressed into his pillow, he turned it slightly leaving one eye exposed and open as he stared off.

"My debut was the rise of Deku the hero... But what happened to Izuku Midoriya?"

"Uraraka... Yui... Yu..."

She was waiting for him at a bar in a high-class restaurant. The plan was for some paparazzi to sneak some pictures of them being 'natural together.' She didn't mind the added exposure she was receiving from her fabricated relationship and yet she couldn't help to be excited because at least he was authentic.

She smiled to herself, regardless if everything between her and Izuku was made up for publicity, she would allow herself to be sincere, tonight, with him.

"E-Excuse me, did I keep you waiting, Yu?"

"No, not at all, Izuku."