Moment A Rhythm

Ring, ring.

He roamed his hand around the bed.

Ring, ring.

He forgot where he left it. "Ugh." He groaned, getting up. He scanned around her room looking for it.

Reiko was asleep, faced down, with her head turned away from him. "Who's inquiring for me..?" Her voice came out muffled from the pillow.

"Um, no, it's mine." He threw the blanket off and got out of bed. "Sorry, I'll answer it, go back to sleep." She made a sound of agreement, still comfy on the bed.

He reached for his pants fumbling around his pockets, he pulled it out and answered it without checking the contact. "Hello?" He placed the phone cheek to shoulder, as he put on his pants, walking out of her room, taking the call to the living room, so she could rest.

"Deku, Deku!" She sang out rather obnoxiously.

"M-Mt. Lady? Er, hello?" He had a confused expression, wondering what she wanted, he had gone on joint missions together with her as Mirko's sidekick hence why they had each other's contact information. It's not like Izuku was a nervous wreck when they exchanged numbers or anything, 'No of course not. It's not like she ever leaked a nude to me, calling it an accident. Mt. Lady is a hero, s-so she's not the type... Oh, who am I kidding!' He distinctly remembers how territorial Mirko was over him whenever Mt. Lady would try to flirt with Izuku. He shivered not wanting to get on the lunar bunny's bad side.

"So how's Mirko's baby bunny? Good I hope, say I heard you had some time off and I was hoping you could help me out, pleeease! It can be our secret."

Izuku could hear the wink on the other side of the call. His fingers twitched with nerves, almost dropping the phone, remembering the nude. He shook his head clearing his thoughts. "Hm, oh really? Um, what is it that you n-need?"

"So, you'll do it! Yay, you're the best."

Izuku rolled his eyes able to hear the feign sincerity in her voice. "Yeah, yeah but what is it?"

"So I got assigned to play security at a concert and need a few heads to help out, you know, I already have two others helping but I also need someone with speed and power in case things get messy and stops me from enjoying the conc-, incase people get in harm's way."

"You just want me to pick up your slack!"

"I'll text you the details. Really appreciate it!" She hurriedly finished before he could call her out and hung up on him.

He groaned, annoyed at being tricked by her again.

He never could say no to her. Neither of them actually.

He stared at his phone, looking at the three contact names. He shrugged it off with a sigh he was going to head back to the bedroom but Reiko was walking out of it, with a sleepy expression, messy cute bed hair, and wearing his rabbit green sweater to cover herself, the hood over her head with a flopped ear. "Did adversaries arise?" She was actually referring to other girls but Izuku interpreted it as if villains were around.

"Hm, no don't worry about it." And she wasn't going to until he continued. "Mt. Lady just asked me to help her out on a job. She needs a power type."

"That harlot!" Reiko whispered under breath. She cleared her throat, covering her words.

"I should probably head out and get ready. I've been itching for some hero work even if it's just security."

"Yes, I understand."

They got his things and were at the door. It was open and he was standing outside, he scratched his cheek, glancing at her, both of them with an awkward silence.