Plastic Love

Yu groaned as she woke up. They probably went a little overboard yesterday after the concert. She sat up on the couch she had passed out on.

"I left you some water and a painkiller, in case you need it." Izuku mumbled, he was at the front door, putting on his shoes.

Her head was pounding and she had half a mind to fall back asleep on the couch. She held her forehead with one hand and reached for the pill with the other. "Where... What happened last night?"

"You happened. You happened..." He rasped out.

"That bad?" She was rubbing her temples with her eyes shut trying to meditate the pain away.

"You really don't remember?"

She shook her head. "Last thing I remember was us getting drinks after the concert. I don't even know how I got here, or where here is."

"It's my place, we came back here cause you were too drunk to get home safely." He stood at the door, holding the knob. His eyes were furrowed then they calmed, he ignored his own thoughts with a shrug. "It's probably better if you don't remember, it was a mess. I'm going to the gym for a workout. Try not to be too loud, your sidekick is still sleeping in my room."

"Huh, this is your place? W-Wait, my sidekick? Which one?!" She yelled but instantly regretted it because of the noise, she squeezed her eyes shut holding her head. She opened her eyes, waiting for his answer but he was already gone. She glanced around, averting any bright light. "So this is little Deku's playpen."

Izuku wasn't kidding when he said last night was a mess. He groaned as he left his apartment, he honestly didn't want to be there. He put on the All-Might headphones he always had in his pocket and began his morning jog to the gym, thinking about yesterday's concert, and the aftermath of it.

"Oh man, this is bad, all of the attention is focused on me!" Deku was ruffling his hair. Mirko had just left and he was still standing on the roof, alone. "I didn't mean to steal the attention from Jirou's band, well I don't think Kacchan cares but I feel guilty for the rest of them... Agh! Momo is apart of the rest of them. She totally knows I'm here now! She even cheered the crowd on, h-how am I supposed to react to her now?!" His mind spiraled into babbling anxiety.

Ring, ring.

His phone caught his attention. He pulled it out, staring at the contact name. "Hieeee!" He did his best to calm down before answering. "Hello?"

"Oh Izuku, I'm so glad you had the time to answer my call, I thought you were too busy heroing, while off-hours?" Her voice already laced with detective vibes.

"E-Eh, no-"

"Because you know if you were, then the agency would be hit with a hefty fine and that's just not beneficial to anyone is it?"

"N-No, I wasn't trying to hurt the agency."

"No of course not, so what were you doing, hopefully I can spin this around."

"Mt. Lady asked me to help with security-"

"Ah, no I don't believe she did or else that falls under hero work, right?"