Female Reporter

It was during Izuku's first year at Mirko's agency, acting as a sidekick and not her partner.

She was making her way home. She kicked a littered can with her heels, frustrated. "Geez, ever since that rookie showed up, there's been practically nothing to cover. I mean it is a good thing that it's becoming a better place but what about interesting stories, damn it!" She didn't mean to yell during night time but her frustration was building with conflicting ideals. Safety versus excitement. She glanced around hoping she didn't catch attention to herself. She was almost home but didn't live in the best area. She was an on-air reporter but the money didn't amount to much. Her eyes widened as she noticed three men trailing her. She quickly faced forward and picked up the pace. 'H-How long have they been following me?!' She was trying to control her breathing but could hear their slurred mumbling as they got closer, also walking faster. She tightened her grip around her purse strap. Her eyes scanned around for any possible escape. She saw an alley. She had used it as a shortcut to get home before. If she could just get close enough to her apartment for someone to hear her... She squeezed her eyes shut almost able to feel their breaths on her neck. She estimated and stomped her heel down on the middle one's shoe before she booked it down the sidewalk turning to the alley.

"That bitch!"

Two chased after her with the other one trying to run but with a hobble. They turned down the alley as she was halfway through it. 'Yes, I can make it!'

But one of them had a spring hopping quirk, his legs turned into compressed spring before he jumped over and across to the other end of the alley. "Hey, calm down, we just want to get to know you. You're that reporter babe, right? You can make us famous, right." He licked his lips just imagining being on the news.

They were slowly closing in on her.

She snapped her eyes to both directions. She couldn't escape. Her hands were shaking and her breathing was rigid but she reached into her purse, once she grabbed it, her purse fell to the ground. "Back away!" She cried aiming what looked like a pistol at one side then the other.

"Ooh, scary." They joked as they dared to get closer.

"Help!" She screamed as she aimed the gun up and fired out a flare high into the sky for attention.

"It was a flare gun, fuck that's gonna attract heroes!"

"You fucking..!" One of them lunged at her, shoving her against the wall with his hand gripping her jaw.

She struggled, clawing at his arm with both hands. She had a smirk though, seeing them start to panic like she was earlier.

"Scum like you deserve it." She spat at his face.

"That's it!" He pulled his other fist back ready to silence her.

She shut her eyes tight waiting for it.

"Don't worry, I'm here!"

Her eyes shot wide open and turned to the voice. It sounded reassuring like a hero but also had a hint of genuine worry because he was human. But it was that honest concern that let the ones in danger know they were the priority. He was coming from a roof, falling to them. He had his hand aimed, holding his wrist with his other hand. His finger was pulled back as he lined up his shot, he fired an air bullet at the one holding her. It hit him in the head, dazing him. she used the opportunity to kick him in his jewels and break free, instinctively running to her hero.