Imagination

The concert was taking place in the middle of town Square, with barricades around for safety. It was a charity event where the heroes were trying to raise money, particularly the hearing hero and her bandmates. The band was a rehash of the culture festival. Jirou at the lead vocals, Tokoyami and Kaminari on guitar, Bakugo on the drums,

And Momo on the piano.

His eyes winced seeing her on stage. It was as if nothing had happened between them. "She doesn't even know I'm here... M-Maybe I should text her and let her know. But what if that throws off her rhythm before they start playing. Besides, she hasn't replied since the morning after text. Maybe it wasn't as big a deal to her as it was to me. What if she just saw it as that, a one night stand." Izuku was doing his usual over-analyzing mumbles with his index finger and thumb to his chin. "The best possible option is if I just act like a professional hero and push down my feelings to make sure everything goes okay, it's best if she isn't aware that I'm here and let her focus on the charity event." Yet even though he made his decision he kept talking about other possible scenarios.

"Selfie!"

She had wrapped her arm over his neck in a headlock and brought him close, purposely pressing her bosom against his cheek. His eyes snapped up to the phone that was staring back down at him and then he heard the snapshot sound. He struggled but broke free from her grip.

"O-Oi, Mt. Lady, y-you shouldn't act like that while working."

"But you know, we have to act undercover, so it's fine right?" She was rubbing her thighs together but her face had a shy blush contradicting her body language. "Plus, I'm a huge fan and always wanted a selfie with you." She glanced off to the side with her face of shallow. 'Because Mirko has been keeping you to herself! Not today.' She turned her face back to him, her blonde bangs sweeping, and showing him a shy, flushed pant.

His thirst quenched!

'Keep your cool, Izuku Midoriya... Mt. Lady just gave me some action and said she was a fan. No reason for your anxiety to start kicking in, it's not like it's your first time being alone with her.' But his anxiety crept in because in truth it was. "Eh, I-I guess if it's just that one it's fine, but Mt. Lady-"

"Geez there you go again." She purposely pouted out her lips, puffing her cheeks a little in an adoring way, shyly maintaining eye contact. "You can call me Yu for today... Or maybe even after?"

'I don't even call Mirko by her civilian name...' He gulped but nodded. "Y-Yeah, Yu."

"Yay!" She did a few little hops in cheer causing her bust to sway up and down. "Hey, let's try to get closer to the stage." She grabbed his wrist but before running off with him, 'there was this moment where her hand latched around my wrist and our eyes locked. Her purple orbs were drained with the light in her iris flickering. I didn't see the vain hero, Mt. Lady that Mirko always warned me about, I saw a girl in her late 20's who was still struggling to figure everything out and maybe to her, today was a day where she could finally relax after all the effort she's put in. Maybe she noticed the enamored expression in my face or the understanding in my eyes because she brushed a few bangs away from her face before giving me one of the most genuine smiles anyone could, and it was coming from Yu.'

"Come on, I-zu-ku."

"Yeah."

It was still a while before the band would start. His eyes would keep lingering to Momo who was getting ready and joking around with Jirou. He would force himself out of the stare. He turned to Yu. "Hey, I'm a-actually a fan of yours too." He ruffled his hair. 'Even if she just said that earlier to mess with me.' He figured to keep the conversation about that.