Stand By Me

Five minutes into Izuku accepting her friend request he was already face-palming. 'She's tagging me in memes so quickly. Hehehe that one's actually pretty funny.' He was scrolling through his feed trying to understand what he just got himself into.

He sighed and put his phone away.

"Ehm, Camie don't you think we should search the cargo in the ship?"

She blew a bubble with her gum or at least he thought it was gum until it popped and turned into her quirk's mirage smoke, fleeting away up towards the night sky. She shook her head. "Nah, fam I'm done for the day. We can let the cops do rest."

"Uh, are you sure we shouldn't?"

She giggled. "Chill, you don't always have to be in work mode, our job's done for tonight."

"I guess you're right, people have been telling me lately to slow down but I don't know..."

"Oh! I know, I can help! I'm, like, a master procrastinator! I'll take you under my wing."

"N-No thank you, I don't think that's really necess-,"

"Silence, grasshopper!"

'Grasshopper! She can't be serious...' Izuku had a cringy smile trying to hide a sweatdrop.

"You're training has already begun. Check out all the memes I tagged you in." But behind her gimmick, there was a giddy glow emanating from her.

'I sense an ulterior motive!'

"I'll definitely turn you into a dank shitposter!" She huffed up, clenching her fist up and flaring her nostrils with motivation.

"What happened to becoming a procrastinator! No, wait, what happened to just relaxing!" He actually yelled with shark eyes and slapped air, completely confused. 'How did we get here?! Ah, I get it, she's chaotic good isn't she.' Izuku sighed, defeated.

Thankfully for him, Mirko and the authorities arrived.
"Oi, good job, Bunny!" Mirko put him in that signature headlock, always teasing him when she was proud.

"Th-Thank you, b-but can you let go? I can't breathe." Was his excuse. 'Why does she always do this! We're too close!' Boing, boing, as she tightened the hold closer to her beast. 'Boing?! Seriously!'

Izuku finally broke free from her grip as she let out a loud chuckle. "Don't worry, I'll clean up here, you continue patrolling." She then turned to Camie who was laughing her ass off at how Izuku got manhandled by Mirko. "So you're Camie, right? Good work. I heard you're a freelance hero, want a contract at our agency? An espionage specialist would be a great benefit, and broaden our operation levels."

"Excuse me, Mirko, Deku, we found something that you're going to want to look at." It was the cat cop, Sansa Tamakawa. He guided the three heroes to a crate. "This is how they were planning to smuggle in the drugs." Showing them the contents.

All three of their eyes broke wide, especially Izuku's. "But that's..!?"

The crate, it was full of Deku figures.