Like the Angel

"Ugh, that was... I don't know what that was." Izuku removed his blanket and sat up on his bed, clutching his forehead.

He remembers his conversation with Nana Shimura but after that, it was like a surreal blur of ecstasy. He doesn't even remember what happened yesterday. He glanced around his room, why did something feel wrong?

It moved under his sheets.

"Eh?" He scrunched his eyebrows. Who was he with last night? He softly peeled the blanket off to not wake her.

The first thing he saw was her cute bunny ear twitch.

"What?" Then he recalled. Yesterday he went for a jog then ran into her in the gym. And then everything else between them...

She stirred a little before an eye fluttered open, glancing up at him and smirking. She didn't say anything. She only lunged at him with crushing cuddles, repeatedly smooching his face.

"M-Mirko? Wh-What?"

"Shut up, I'm a bunny, alright! And it's Rumi, idiot." She was being dominant and shy at the same time while giving him affection.

"It's weirdly adorable."

"Sh-Shut up!" She barked as she nibbled on his ear.

Izuku wrapped his arms around her. "Oi, I'm a bunny too, right." He nuzzled her nose before he threw the sheets over them as the began to roam around the squeaking bed.

They were in the kitchen, she was humming to herself, her ears had a perky wiggle to them. She was wearing one of his button-up shirts and nothing else. She was sitting by the counter sipping on some orange juice, rehydrating herself. He was making himself some coffee, still thinking about his conversation with Shimura.

"I should probably head home soon, I need to get ready for work."

"Hm, I hope you don't miss me being out there with you."

She rolled her eyes. "Someone is getting cocky."

He smirked back. "I mean, I did win the wrestling match yesterday, didn't I?"

"Whatever. Do you have any plans for today, or do you need to recover."

"Actually, I'm gonna have lunch with Todoroki. I invited Kacchan but he said he couldn't, he sounded weird on the phone. He's probably sick, I should probably go check up on him."

They enjoyed a quick breakfast together before Rumi got ready to leave. He gave her a quick peck before wishing her a good day.

Izuku himself got ready for the day, he looked around for his green rabbit sweater before recalling who had it. "I'm gonna have to talk to Reiko. It was just a one time thing... That's all I can let it be." He knew he would have to have that conversation with each of them eventually, he just wanted to talk to his friend first.

"It feels like I haven't seen Todoroki in a while." He said to himself as he left his apartment.

He decided to take the train to go to their agency. He was actually anxious about going there. That was until he got a message from Camie.