Day 20: Happy Saturday

Nat's POV

I wake up by the sound of music blaring in the flat. Somehow I'm not annoyed. Niall seems in a good mood and I won't complain. I quickly get started on my morning routine instead of lazying around for an hour in bed. I go to the kitchen to make myself coffee and a little sandwich to eat. I go to the sitting room but he's not there. I take a quick look on the balcony. 

Oh shit! God help me.

'What the fuck are you doing?' I ask him loudly, walking out into the balcony.

'What does it look like I'm doing? I'm working out!' He says breathlessly, not stopping.

'It might be sunny but it's not that hot outside! Where's your fucking shirt?!'

'Don't need it, babe. Not that cold.'

I look at him amusingly, still shocked at what's happening. But I leave him be.

'No, where are you going? Stay!' He says when I turn away.

'What?'

'Sit here. Keep me company while I finish this.'

'If you're trying to entice me. It's not gonna work.'

'Okay first of all. I'm not trying anything. Second of all, we both know you're wrong.' He winks.

'Shut up!' I chuckle nervously.

'Thought so.' He smirks.

I sit idly on the patio furniture, sipping on my coffee while watching him pull himself up and down using ropes attached to the wall.

'By the way, Niall. You forgot to throw the trash out yesterday.'

'Shit, did I?'

'Yeah...'

'Alright. I'll do it after I'm done. Why don't you do it?'

'Because I don't know where to go with them.'

'Fine. I'll finish my workouts and take care of it.'

'Don't forget!' I insist.

'I won't!'

'What are you going to do today? I'm bored.'

'You just woke up! You can't be bored already.'

'I'm not now. But I will be when you're done...'

'I'm sure we can come up with something!' He chuckles, resuming his workout out.

Once he's done, I go back inside, lower the volume of the music a little and lay down on the couch with my laptop on my stomach. I put on the next episode of the series I'm watching but I'm quickly disturbed again. He struts back into the room, change the music and raise the volume again, grabs his electric guitar, plugs it to the amp and starts playing along to "Are you gonna be my girl" by Jet according to Spotify. So I shut the laptop and watch him playing and dancing around, in his short navy blue shorts.

'Ever planning on putting on a shirt?' I chuckle.

'Nop! Not while the sun is out anyway.'

'Brush your hair... trim your beard... Anything?' 

'Nop! Come on, enjoy the music with me!'

'You're in a really good mood today.'

'And you're killing my vibe.'

'Sorry... Didn't mean to.'

I do what he wants and join in his happy jumping all over the place vibe. It lasted all day. Even through making lunch and eating it too, nothing has calmed down until nightfall. He goes to take a quick shower after cooking dinner while I set the table. He walks back in, fully dressed this time, and passes behind me to go to his seat, but in the process, he surprisingly kisses the top of my head.