Day 24: Early Wednesday

Nat's POV

I wake up randomly because of some weird creepy dream and I don't particularly feel like going back to sleep. I lazily get up and get started with the morning routine. I finish taking a shower and put on my sweats then head to the kitchen. But seeing that Niall seems to be asleep right now, I decide to do something else. I go to his room, knock annoyingly and repeatedly on the closed-door while shouting.

'NIALL!!! NIALL!!! WAKE UP!! COME ON!! NIALLL!'

'I'm up! For fuck's sake! What is going on!' He shouts back sleepily.

I barge into the room and with a big smile, I shout, 'Good morning!!'

'What's going on?'

'Nothing.'

'What's all the shouting and the knocking? I thought something bad happened.'

'I woke up before I wanted to.'

'So now I have to suffer with you?' He chuckles.

'Exactly!!'

'Jeez! It's 10 AM! Go back to sleep!'

'NO! I don't want to!'

'Well come here then. I don't want to wake up now! It's still early!'

'NO! Get up! I don't want to sleep!' I complain, tugging on his sheets

'Wouldn't do that if I were you!' He chuckles holding tightly onto his sheets

'Get up!'

'Fine! I'll be right out!'

'No! If I leave you're gonna go back to sleep.'

'I'm not gonna go back to sleep!' 

But I don't believe him. I just stand there crossing my arms and waiting for him to get up. 

'Are you gonna just stand there till I get up?'

'Yupp.'

'Alright... But you asked for it. Don't come complaining later.'

I don't really understand what he means, or why he's grabbing one of the pillows and taking it with him until I'm faced with his bare ass. He walks away smugly and closes the bathroom door with his foot. I stand there frozen with embarrassment until I hear the shower running, snapping me out of the moment. I silently go to the kitchen and get started on making coffee. I open the fridge and stare for a while trying to figure out what we could eat for breakfast. Niall walks in and pours the coffee, takes one mug and hands me the other.

'Can you tell me now why you woke up at 10 AM?' He asks, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, then reaches into the fridge and take some fruits out.

'I had a bad dream and I woke up and I didn't want to go back to sleep.' I explain.

'Aww!!' He pouts and hugs me comfortingly.

'It's fine.' I chuckle pulling away from the hug. 'Nothing important. Just didn't feel like going back to sleep. And the place is too eerie when you're sleeping.'

'Too calm, huh?' He chuckles. 'You have 10 minutes to come up with a good idea to occupy us. You woke me up 2 hours earlier than planned. Better make it a good idea.'

'Hmm... We could bake...'

'Oh come on! Not again! I ate most of Chocolat cake you made by myself! I'm supposed to be eating healthy here and staying fit!'

'No one told you to eat that much! I was more than happy finishing the whole thing myself.'

'Yeah. But I got bored and I eat when I'm bored.'