Day 29: Conor Monday

Niall's POV

'Okay, what is with you mate? You've been smiling like an eejit all morning! What happened? And please. If it's anything dirty, do me a favour? Leave out all the details!'

'No! It's nothing like that!' I laugh, 'It's just that we made it official yesterday. She's officially my girlfriend. And I just haven't felt this happy in a really long time!'

'Awww!! You're welcome!'

I laugh and say, 'Yeah, thank you! Wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.'

'I'm already writing my best man speech here!'

'Wow, I don't know if we're there yet! I mean we're still at the beginning.'

'What do you mean? She's amazing! And she makes you happy. And you make her happy! What more do you want? Is she not wife material? What is wrong with you?'

'Relax! That's not what I'm saying! Of course, she's perfect! But I just mean I wanna enjoy the beginning. We're still learning about each other. We still have lots of obstacles to face! It's too early to even think about marriage.'

'Alright fair enough. But I'm warning you. If you break your heart, I'm breaking both your legs.'

'Really? Straight to the legs? I'm still your bro, you know!'

'Not if you break her heart you're not!'

'I won't. Why would I? I love he- I love how he wrote that guitar riff you know? It's so unique! Good morning Darling! Did you sleep well?' I quickly change the subject seeing her come into the kitchen ignoring Con laughing in the background.

'Yeah! Your mattress is so much more comfortable than the one in the guest room! Who are you talking to?' She asks making herself a cup of coffee.

'I'm just talking to Conor.'

'Oh! Hi Conor! How are you?'

'I'm good thanks!'  

She comes over to me and I let her sit on my lap and give her a quick peck on the lips knowing I'll hear it from Conor if we put on too much PDAs.

'Jeez! You've been talking for 2 hours already? Damn! You're like two bridesmaids having brunch the day after a wedding and gossiping about what everyone was wearing!'

'Well, I called him for a chat while I was having breakfast. And he was having breakfast too. Then we decided to work out together. And I guess we're still chatting.' I explain

'Oh okay. Well, don't let me interrupt you! What were you talking about?'

'Just 70s music...' I immediately reply and Conor just laughs loudly at that.

'Ooh! We watched some Bruce Springsteen videos last night! Conor! He's so amazing! I had no idea! Why are you laughing?'

'Oh forget about him he's an eejit!'

'But I wanna know what's funny!!' She pout.

'Aww! It's really nothing important. What do you want for dinner today? I'm gonna go to the shops later.'