Day 26: Pranks Friday

Nat's POV

I wake up and open the curtains with the remote control, but not really planning on getting up anytime soon. Until the light fills up the room and the giant spider on my bed decides otherwise.

'NIALL!!!!!' I shout running into the corridor.

'Yes?' He asks amusingly, holding back a laugh.

'There- There's a spi- a spider! On my bed! A really big one!!'

'Oh really? Are you sure? Cause I've been living here for years now. Never seen a single spider here.'

'I swear there's a spider on my bed! I saw it!'

'Alright. If you say there's a spider. Then there's a spider.'

We walk into the room but there's nothing on the bed.

'I must have thrown it when I got out the bed. It must be here somewhere.' I say staying by the door.

'Oh there it is!' Niall says putting it in his hands and I shriek. 'Oh come on! Are you seriously scared of a spider? It's not gonna hurt you!'

'Just throw it outside please!' I beg.

'Do you want to see it?' He laughs.

'Fuck no!'

'You really should see it! Maybe even put it on your hands.'

'NO NO! Niall stop!' I shout walking away. almost crying.

'Okay. Sorry. Please don't cry. It's just a joke!'

'I really don't like spiders, Niall! Just please get rid of it!'

'Okay. alright. But before I do. You should know something.'

'What?' I shout.

'It's a plastic spider. It's not alive or anything. Look.'

'What the fuck?' I carefully approach the creature in disgust. He pokes it and I see it now. 'You fucking crazy jerk! What the actual fuck! Why would you do that?!' I punch him and he just laughs.

'You've been sleeping in too much lately and I'm getting sick of it!'

'So you do this?!'

'A harmless prank! Come on! If you don't laugh it'll just seem mean!'

'Oh, I will laugh. I will laugh so hard. You better watch your back, Niall James Horan.' I warn.

'Bring it on, babe.'

'Oh, I will.'

'Good! Go have your breakfast while I eat lunch.'

'Right. Let me wash up I'll be with you shortly.'

'You know, it works better if I don't see it coming.'

'What? Oh. No, I'm not preparing a prank I just didn't get the chance to go to the toilet yet.'

'Oh!!' He laughs. 'Alright. I'll be in the kitchen.'

Okay. I need to think of something. I have 20 minutes before Niall comes back from the shop. Oh!! I know! I'll hide a few of his stuff. Starting with his favourite guitar. I grab it and put it in the closet of the room his cousin used to stay in. There are a few clothes here still, so I use them to hide it. Then I take one of his weights and put it in the cupboard behind all the canned food. I need to hide one more thing. How much time left do I have? Shit 10 minutes. Ohh!!! His "What's the craic" mug. He loves that thing! I quickly grab it and put it in my bathroom's cabinet.