On the Road

Ming's POV

I'm taking selfies with some of the stars in front of the bus when I notice Kit and Beam watching me. I walk over to them, taking my opportunity to talk to Kit before Pha gets here.

"Hey P's," I said, flashing them my best smile.

"Hey," Beam replied, "do you know where Ai'Pha and N'Yo are?"

"Probably making babies," I joked. "Ai'Yo told me that P'Pha was going to drive him today. Not actually sure if P'Pha will show up, since he's never kept his word before."

"If he said he'll drive N'Yo, then he will," Kit said, looking annoyed.

"I guess we'll see," I said. I didn't want to fight with Kit about it, but I didn't trust Pha as far as I could throw him.

"If you're dating N'Yo, you could have picked him up this morning," Kit said. "You didn't have to let Ai'Pha take him."

"P'KitKat, if you want to know if I'm single, you should just ask," I said, smiling at Kit. I wanted him to smile at me, I loved his dimples, but he just looked back at me, still annoyed.

"My name isn't KitKat," Kit said, frowning.

Yo and Pha showed up at that moment, and Yo walked over to me, "Ming, you got here early."

"You were almost late," I replied, taking his bag. "Did you get everything packed? There are some things we're going to need, you know."

"Of course," Yo said. "Don't worry, I didn't forget anything."

Yo always forgot his motion sickness medicine and I already knew he was going to have a hard time in the bus. I opened his bag, intending to double check when he said, "Ming, I told you I didn't forget."

His face went pink with embarrassment. Yo hated when I treated him like a little kid. We walked over to the bus, he grabbed his pills and put them in his pocket before I put his bag away in the luggage compartment. We climbed on the bus, picking a seat in the front, hoping that would help.

 We climbed on the bus, picking a seat in the front, hoping that would help

Phana's POV

The way Ming immediately took Yo's bag and checked to see what was inside made me clench my teeth in annoyance.

"I wonder what they were talking about," Beam said, watching them walk away. "Are you sure that N'Ming isn't dating N'Yo? It sounded like they were talking about supplies."

"What kind of supplies?" I growled out, perfectly aware of what he was suggesting.

"Beam wasn't talking about anything," Kit said, pushing me to get in the back seat. "Maybe N'Yo was in charge of bringing the snacks for the two of them."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Beam said, sitting in the driver's seat and buckling up. Kit sat next to him and I leaned my head back to try to get some more sleep.