Special

Yo pushed Forth down on the bed, grabbing another condom and some lube as his lover watched him eagerly. Every time the two made love, it got better. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, sometimes even skipping classes just to have a quickie in the afternoon.

"Are you sure about this, baby?" Forth asked, licking his lips in anticipation. Up until tonight, he'd always been the top in this relationship. But Yo wanted to try and Forth was excited for this opportunity. Yo was a wonderful lover, passionate and giving, and he was always willing to try something new.

"Yes," Yo responded throwing the supplies on the bed before crawling back into Forth's arms. He pushed himself forward, taking Forth's bottom lip in his mouth, sucking and scraping it. Forth moaned, he loved the way Yo tasted. Loved the feel of his lips and the way he moaned in pleasure.

Already impatient, Yo ran his hands down Forth's bare chest, looking at him with lust filled eyes. Forth looked down at Yo's creamy white skin and marveled at his life. He'd never been so happy or so completely satisfied.

"I want you," Yo said, kissing and sucking his way from Forth's neck to his nipples.

"Twice wasn't enough?" Forth replied, enjoying his lover's attentions. He loved that Yo had opened up so much to sex. When they'd become boyfriends, it had taken Yo time to feel ready. But now it seemed like he was always ready.

Yo's first time had been a few months ago. It was amazing for both of them. Forth had loved the way Yo bucked and writhed, moaning at each new sensation. They'd taken their time, making it last as long as they could. Yo's embarrassment with the idea of physical intimacy whittled away to nothing, as he learned to enjoy sex from all positions. As long as they never talked about it in public, Yo remained a willing participant in the bedroom. He was still shy about public displays, but in private he was anything but shy. Yo took each opportunity to make love to his man, and didn't even mind the little bit of pain he felt after several rounds.

Yo's mouth sucked hard on Forth's nipple, using his hand to fondle the other one while Forth's moans filled the room. Yo lightly licked downward, stopping occasionally to nip and suck his lover's skin.

Moving further down, Yo finally reached his destination. Forth's cock stood proudly in Yo's face and he couldn't wait to take it in his mouth. He leaned down, using one hand to hold the cock still while licking all the way from the sack up to the crown. He took the crown in his mouth, licking the slit and swirling his tongue before applying suction. Forth's moans increased, making Yo's own cock ache to be touched.

Yo moved his head up and down on Forth's hard member, taking him in as deeply as possible while using his fingers to pull and fondle his balls. He sucked hard while bobbing up and down, and Forth thrust into his mouth harder, seeking more pleasure.

Yo increased his pace until Forth let go, streams of cum flowing into Yo's waiting mouth. Yo swallowed it down and returned to his lover's lips. They kissed deeply for a few more minutes, Yo rubbing his body against his lover's until Forth's cock began to harden again in interest. One thing that Yo loved was that Forth had stamina.

Yo grabbed the lube and covered his fingers with it. He'd never done this before, but Forth had done it to him many times, so he thought he knew what to expect. He carefully pressed one finger inside his lover's passage, watching Forth's face for pain, he moved his finger in and out at a slow pace. Forth seemed to enjoy the feeling, so Yo forged ahead. After a minute, he added another finger, continuing to move in and out in a slow but gently increasing pace. His other hand held onto Forth's throbbing member, gently moving up and down, matching the pace of his fingers. He tried bunching and scissoring his fingers, allowing Forth to loosen before adding another finger. This time, Yo's in and out motions were faster, stimulating Forth's hips to move with him.