My Heart

Yo's POV

As soon as Pha left, I let out a sigh of relief. I really didn't understand why he had finally decided to tell me he loved me after all this time. I hadn't wanted to hurt his feelings, but he wasn't in my heart any more and I couldn't pretend that he was.

When Forth came back to my room, he looked a little nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "You seem upset."

"What did Ai'Pha want?" He asked.

"He confessed to me," I said, feeling a little embarrassed. I didn't want to keep talking about a crush I had in the past, but I wouldn't lie to Forth either. "I told him I was taken."

"Yo, do you still love him? If you need more time, I'll still want you."

Was I really that important to him? He wanted to stay with me, even if he thought that I was in love with Pha? I didn't want him to think that, he had to know the truth.

"Forth, I chose you," I said, looking into his eyes.

"When I met you I realized I didn't want to be in love with someone who made me feel like I wasn't enough. It was you who made me feel like I didn't need to settle for less. It was you who made me laugh and made my heart beat faster. I fell in love with you. With the way you treat your friends, with your sense of humor, and the way you do what you want without worrying about what other people think. I played that song for you and I meant every word. You aren't the runner up. You aren't a rebound or the next best thing. You're the only one I want."

Forth looked at me for a moment longer and then pulled me into his arms. In a split second, his lips were on mine and he laid us down on the bed. I opened my mouth, hoping he would take the invitation. He did and his tongue met mine. I felt his hands slide down my back as he pulled my body closer to his. I put my arms around him, reaching up to run my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck.

I needed to breathe so I moved my mouth away for a moment. Without thinking, I pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him, straddling his hips. I could see the surprise in his eyes, but I was focused on his lips again. I leaned down to return to his mouth and felt him hardening between my legs. I ground down on him while my hands pushed at his shirt, wanting to feel his skin.

He moaned into my mouth and pushed my shirt up, trying to remove it. I took it off and helped him sit enough to remove his own and then my lips were back on his and my hands continued to explore his chest. I lost track of his hands on me, I lost track of everything but his taste in my mouth and his hard member rubbing against mine. When his hands started to fumble with my pants, it was my turn to be surprised. I knew I wanted him, but was I ready for this step?

I pulled myself up, watching his hands, my heart beating faster. My stillness alerted him to my dilemma and he stopped what he was doing.

"Yo," he said breathlessly, guiding my face to look at his, "it's okay. We can stop."

"I'm not ready yet," I said, trying to regain a hold on my sanity. "I want you, but it's so soon."

"I know," Forth said. "But if you want to stop, you really need to get off me."

He gestured to where our bodies were pressed together, my hardness rubbing against his. I rolled off him, and laid down next to his body. I put my arm around his waist and my head on his chest.

"I'll wait for you to be ready, however long it takes. Just don't let me go, okay?" He said, running his fingers through my hair.

"I won't ever let you go," I said, holding him tighter. "I belong with you. I love you, Forth."

"I love you," he said. I smiled into his chest and breathed deeply, safe and happy.