serim ; #01

“I like you Serim, I like you very much.” I told him while holding a love letter that I wrote and chocolate.

Today is Valentine's day and I took this opportunity to confess my feelings for him.

Serim is extremely popular in our University, He's the student council vice president plus he's also actively participating in some sports activities.

IQ of 200, genius, multi talented, sporty, good-looking but arrogant.

I can feel my heartbeat racing fast right now because of nervousness. Who would have thought that confessing is more likely a suffocation?

He removed his earphone from his ear and looked at me blankly.

“What did you say?” He asked in a poker faced look.

He didn't heard me?

“I said, I like you Serim.” I told with full of anticipation while waiting for his answer.

“So?”

“So?” I asked him back, what's with 'so?'

“So what? What am I supposed to do?” He told me with a smug look on his face.

I was caught off guard and didn't expect him to act like this. I remained silent for a couple a seconds, absorbing his words thoroughly.

“Miss, Look. I'm sorry but I don't like you. Get lost.” He answered and turned his back on me.

I feel like I was stabbed 1000x right through my heart.

Three years, I admire him for almost three long years but I was dumped in just three seconds!

3 effin' seconds!

But, I won't let him just walked away out of my life. I need to make him fall in love with no matter what.
This is now or never!

“WAIT!” I shouted which made him stop and looked at me again.

“It's okay if you don't like me right now because I'm telling you, sooner or later you are going to fall in love with me. Damn Hard.” I told him while smiling and winked at him showing off my bubbly side.

He just raised his eyebrows on me and shooked his head.

“Lunatic.” He told me and walked away making his way home.

“Yes, I am, just for you.” I whispered and smiled widely.

Brace yourself Serim, because you're going to fall for me, damn hard.