minhee ; #13

“I hate that bitch!” I blurted out as the moment I stepped out of the school.

“You shouldn't have stopped me, I'm telling you, I'll definitely smack her face and pulled out every strands of her hair.” I told Minhee as I'm glaring my eyes on him out of anger.

“Hey, that's too much violence.” He said and scratched his nape.

“It's alright, what she said was true.” He said bringing me assurance.

“No it's not alright! She belittled you, she insulted you, Maybe for you it's alright but it's not in my case. I hate her.” I told him.

“You hate everyone.” He said sarcastically.

“Yes, and that includes you!” I answered and pressed my lips together to surpressed my anger.

“You shouldn't let people make fun of you Minhee okay? I hate it when you just allow everyone to mock you and be their laughstock.” I told him and sighed deeply. Here we go again with non-stop sermons.

“Thank you.” He just said to cut me off.

“Let's go somewhere to cool down your head.” He said and dragged me

in the 7/11. Wow really? That's it?

“Quite expentant huh?” He said that made me just rolled my eyes.

He get a tub of ice cream in the freezer and paid it right away in the cashier then ask for disposable spoons.

I started to dig into the ice cream and not uttering a word, I can't help but to be annoyed whenever I remembered that bitch face, how dare she insult my dearest friend?

I looked at Minhee who's currently sitting in front of me and eating quietly. Thick eyeglasses, well ironed uniform, seriously? People made fun of him because he's a total geek?

Like duh? People should feel bad for themselves knowing their knowledge can't beat Minhee's intellectuality even with their brains combined.

Minhee and were friends since early elementary, and ever since, he was always targeted by bullies and you know what is the most annoying part? He never tried to fight back nor tell it to his parents or even to the teachers, he just endure it.

And then one day, considering myself as a righteous person I decided to step out and be his hero, I know right? I'm his knight in shining armor.

I looked outside as it was so sunny, realizing summer has already began. We went to school today as they were releasing the cards for enrollment in the next month. We were lining in front of the registrar when some random girl bumped into us and blamed us for her clumsiness, then started to insult Minhee's appearance.

“The spoon might break.” He told while pointing mouth the spoon I was holding.

I just ignored him and continued my ice cream. Afterwards, we decided to go home and started to walk since it was just blocks away.

“YN. Actually, I have something to tell you.” He break out the ice.

“Hmm?” I asked him on askew since I'm typing something on my phone.

“Uhhh.” He started and breathed in.

“What?” I asked back out of annoyance.

“Nothing, nevermind.” He said and patted my head.

Upon our way home, Minhee is still quite and uncomfortable, I didn't bother to ask why. He'll probably tell me anyway once he fell like to.

“See you tomorrow.” I told him and get inside our house and went upstairs to my room. I looked outside and saw him still standing there.