wonjin ; #15

"Can you set up a date for me with Wonjin?" My friend Li asked.

"Just ask him by yourself, am I somekind of love bridge for you?" I told as I rolled my eyes.

"Please? You know, you two are quite close since you both live in the same subdivision." she asked with puppy eyes that almost made me threw up.

Disturbing.

"We're not close okay? We never even talked to each other in the first place." I said and started to ignore, I swear if this conversation will continue, I'm gonna pull off her hair even she's my friend.

"Just one date! Just only okay?" She plead again.

No. Never.

I don't know why he likes Wonjin so much, well besides from his good looking face it was nothing more.

He's a total snob who hates humans, he attends school on his narrowed eyebrows everyday, didn't even bother to study, to be exact.

"Li, you know what? No matter how much you plead here, I'm not helping you so do your own moves." I told her smack his forehead.

She stood up and stomped her feet, brat.

Dismissal came so I already packed my things when it suddenly rain out of nowhere. I didn't brought with me my umbrella today since I thought it will be sunny for the whole day.

"Do you have umbrella?" I asked her.

"Yes, but I won't allow you to borrow it unless you set up a date for me with Wonjin." She said full of courage.

I just smirked at her, nah sis.

"Nah, I was just asking you, I'd rather get soaked in the rain rather than do something horrible." I told and smirked mockingly.

She rolled her eyes on me and walked out of the room.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow brat!" I yelled out.

No matter how annoying Li is, she's still my best friend and I'm truly grateful to have her even she's not that nice or kind.

I carried my bag and started to head out outside, it was raining hard and I'm planning to wait until the rain stop since the subdivision I lived is quite near.

I've been waiting for almost an hour but the rain is getting stronger, I looked at my watch and it was already six. I look inside my bag to look for a plastic and packed my bag inside it so it won't get wet.

I sighed and looked up the sky.

I brushed of my skirt and warmed up my legs then started to run.

I'm not even half far from the school when a guy holding an umbrella stopped me by my shoulder.

I looked at him and realized it was Wonjin and we're just an inch apart.

"Wonjin?" I asked and he just looked at me with his narrowed eyebrows, his usual look.

"Your dad texted me." He said and handed me his phone. I looked at his phone and saw my dad's phone number saying "Wonjin, please accompany my daughter, she forget to bring her umbrella. I'll owe you a lot. Thank you." text says.

Wow, he texted Wonjin but not me? Don't he think it'll be more convenient that he'll just pick me up?

"Let's go." He said and started walking with his umbrella meanwhile I just stood there.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked and rolled his eyes.

I just stood next to him in his small black umbrella since I feel like I have no choice left.