jungmo ; #10

“Jungmo-yaaah.” I called while approaching towards his direction as tears begun to fall down from my eyes.

He immediately stood up and asked me why

“Minhee and I broke up.” I answered and hugged him which made him hugged me back and comfort me.

“It's alright, you're used to be like that.” He said while still hugging me.

I pinch his arms which made him laugh a little.

I run towards his bed and cry a river and hugged his pillow.

“I told you, stop looking for love, stop looking for someone immediately, love comes when it comes, unexpectedly.” He asked while still looking at me while sitting in front of his desk.

“Can't you see, I'm hurt okay? Let me have a dramatic moment!” I yelled out and cry again.

He just sighed and continued typing something on his loptop.

“Just get yourself a girlfriend so you'll know and understand how it feels to be in love!” I told him while still lying on his bed.

“I don't need one.” He answered.

“You'll grow old alone.” I mocked him.

“We'll, I'm planning for that since then.” He answered sarcastically.

I can't help but to roll my eyes into him, boring.

“Did you ever had a girlfriend or atleast court some girls, or even flirt?” I asked him wondering why he never open up topics like that to me.

“Nah, I never did and I'm so busy for such kind of things.” He answered.

“Yeah right! All you did is to study, stay at home, sleep, eat and study.” I told him.

“Well unlike you that all ever did is to party outside, travel and hunt for love.” He answered with annoyed tone.

Wow, the audacity of him to get mad at me.

I just layed myself into his bed comfortably as moments later reality hit me. I feel like my eyes are getting watery again remembering that Minhee and I broke up, He's the only guy I treasured the most and our relationship is truly the best I had my life but things got complicated as I discovered that Minhee is cheating on me.

I covered the pillow in my face.

I'm so pathetic, later on, I can't help but to sobs beneath the pillow, I'm hurt.

No matter what I do, I end up getting hurt over and over again.

Silence surrounds the room and all that I can hear is my sobs.

I feel like the bed move and felt someone is embracing me. I slowly removed the pillow in my face and saw Jungmo's face. He held my waist closer to him and hugged me tight.

“It's alright, Just cry. Cry it all.” He said and tapped my back which unconsciously made me cry more instead of feeling comforted.

I don't know for how long we've been staying in that position when an idea pop out of my head. I sat up immediately which made Jungmo shocked.

“Why? You're feeling better now?” He asked.

But instead of answering him, I made a hilarious statement.

“I want a revenge.” I told him.

“That's not a good idea. You'll end up hurting him and yourself eventually.” He answered and stood up the sit in front of his study table again.

“But I want to get even.” I protested.

“YN. If you want a revenge, then be better version of yourself, be successful, happy and contended. That's the best revenge.” he answered which is true.

He's right, of course, Jungmo is always right. Everything he says reflect on what kind of person he is.

Jungmo is kind, good looking and smart plus to mention a good family background he have.

“I feel alone.” I said.

“You're not alone okay? I'm always right by your side.” He answered.

“One day, you'll get yourself a girlfriend and you will be very busy with her, and I will be left behind, as always.” I whispered wishing he didn't heared it.

“Then I guess I have left with no choice.” He said.

I looked at him as stood up and walked towards my direction and held my shoulder intently.

“What are you doing?” I asked him while feeling annoyed.

“You'll be my girlfriend, That'll be a win-win for you, You'll get your revenge to Minhee since you have a new boyfriend and you'll never think that you'll be left behind and get worry if I eventually have a girlfriend.” He said.

My jaw dropped with what he just said.

Oh my goodness!

“And if that happened, I will never hear you nagging at me for being single, what you think?” He added.

I suddenly paused for a while absorbing things he said.

It's a good offer but Jungmo is my best friend, nothing more or perhaps?

“Jungmo, Do you like me?” I asked him which made him choked since he was drinking a cola.

“What kind of question is that?” He asked while fixing his shirt.

“Yes or No?” I asked back, afraid that things will get awkward between us.

“Of course not, just think of my offer logically! That's only temporary and no feelings involved.” He said, semi yelling I guess.

“Cool. Deal!” I answered excitedly.

You Minhee, you'll see that I can easily replace you like you did to me ha!

“But there's a one condition.” He added and smirked.

With that face, it's definitely not a good one.

“If you happen to fall in love with me, tell me so I should take responsibility.” He said and smiled.

My heart started to race as I looked into his smiling face.

Damn it, I suddenly regretted agreeing with this.

p.s don't forget to vote. Thank you!