minhee ; #02

It was such a beautiful monday morning, not until...

“You got 12 over 50 items in algebra.” I rolled my eyes realizing the fact that I literally sucked up my scholarship this semester.

It's over.

I sighed in dismay, I feel like I am the dumbest person in the world. No matter how hard I try to study and excell in algebra, it seems like mathematics hates me, so hard.

“I told you to work on it right? I told you to pay a little more attention to this subject right? But why? What happened? Why did you failed?” Our homeroom teacher told me while trying to surpress her anger by slowly gritting her teeth.

I feel like she wants to pull out my hair out of her frustration towards me.

I can't blame her, through the years she stand by me, guided me and help me to maintain my grades, to maintain my scholarship. It was so hard to get into this university, but it is even harder where you can get money to pay for the expenses.

But what can I do? I am not smart, I am not naturally born smart! My brain can't function all the time and I actually feel bad for my poor brain cells for over using them most of the time.

“I'm sorry.” I said, almost whispering.

Is this the end of my journey here in this prestigious university?

“Take the remedial exam.” She said.

“I can't, the higher ups won't allow me. And also, it was unfair for everyone who taken up the same exam as mine.” I answered.

“So what do you want to happen? You need your scholarship to stay here! Do you have the money to pay for your tuition? for your allowances? I am trying to save you for you to have a better future. Please don't make my efforts turn into waste.” She said while glaring at me

I looked up to the ceiling to contain my tears, I shouldn't cry. I am not in the right position to cry since I was the one who messed up things.

“Take the remedial exam next month, I'll help you to get permission.”

I am not sure towards this idea but this is my only chance to prove myself.

“I'll get someone to tutor you.” She said and started typing things on her computer.

“I think I don't need one.” I answered.

She looked at me with a disbelief look on her face and rolled her eyes then started to shake her head. She took out her mobile phone and started a phone call.

“Hello? Is this Minhee? Kang Minhee? Remember when you asked me for a extra curricular activity before? Oh, yes. I need you to tutor someone, can you do that?”

“Well then, please see me in my office. Thank you.” She said then hanged up.

Kang Minhee?

That rude but handsome Kang Minhee?

Oh gosh please spare me.