taeyoung ; #06

“Until when you're going to chase her?” I asked Taeyoung as I sat on his bed.

“Until she likes me back.” He answered and laughed softly.

“What if she won't like you back?” I asked.

“Then, I'll look for someone else.” He answered and laughed while playing with his cellphone.

“Can I be that someone else?” I asked him and looked away.

I heard him sighed at looked at me in peripheral vision.

“We're bestfriends.” He told me

“But we can be more than that.” I answered and look at him straight to his eyes.

“Until when I'm going to chase you Taeyoung?” I asked him.

“Stop chasing me then. I mean it.” He told me and walked into my direction and sat infront of me.

“YN, you're like a sister to me, please don't develop romantic feelings for me, I'm afraid that I cant return the favor.” He said and tapped my shoulder.

“Is there a possibility that you'll like me back?” I asked him.

“That's uncertain, but if that happens, I'll be the one who will chase you.” He said and mess my hair.

“I'm going home.” I said and went out of his room.

My parents and Taeyoung's parents are closed friends, ever since I was a child I used to have a crush towards him, now my feelings went deeper and decided to confess to him but he dumped for almost a million time, In short I was friend zoned.

Their house is only a blocks away from us and only a walking distance.

I was about to cross the street when an overspeeding car was heading fast to my direction that made me.froze but suddenly,

A stranger grabbed me into my arms that made panded on his chest and pulled me back to the sideways.

I was completely blank when I looked at him.

Woah, he's such a good-looking, am I seeing an angel right now?

“Miss are you alright?” He asked me that made me snapped.

“Yeah, I'm alright! Thank you for saving me.” I answered.

He just smiled at me and answered you're welcome.

I asked him if there's anything I can do to repay him but he just told me to look left and right before crossing the street which made me embarrassed.

I started my way back home when I felt like someone is following me. I walk faster and when I'm infront of our house I decided to looked back and saw the guy from earlier is behind me.

“Excuse me, but are you following me?” I asked him.

“Uhm no.” He said.

“Perhaps are you a stalker?” I asked him again.

He just scratched his nape and pointed the house next to ours and said “I live there.” he answered while pointing the house next to us.

Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing!

“I'm so sorry.” I said and he just chuckled.

Wow, he's so handsome.

“It's alright, next time don't accuse someone based on your instincts.” He said as he was about to pass me.

“What's your name by the way?” He asked me.

“Oh my name is yn.”

“Alright yn, I'm Allen and I guess we'll be seeing each other often.” He answered and waved to me as he entered their house.