jungmo; #17

Highschool starts.
New school, new environment, new friends.

I sighed heavily as I entered the large gate of my new school, with a heavy and nervous heart I started to roamed around and looked for my classroom.

It's not that big, it's just that I'm such an idiot who can't find that classroom.

Room 333, I whispered to myself.

“Excuse me.” A boy with a cold aura said as I'm blocking his way.

I took a step sideways and looked at him entering a classroom, I looked at the room number and realized it was 333, that's my classroom.

Dumb, I murmured to myself.

I entered the classroom and sat on the last row, behind the cold aura boy whom Im blocking his way earlier.

With usual set ups during first day of school, everyone presented and introduce themselves in front.

“My name is Koo Jungmo.” he said and bow, as silence surrounds the classroom, I looked at every one wondering they are quite and found myself being amuse by how good looking he was.

After introduction, it was break, just as I'm expecting, everyone is chatting trying to get along with each others, trying to be friends with anyone they get along with.

I look straight at the whiteboard as I try to refrain my self from sleeping, upon looking straight, I look at that boy from his back, he's reading a book with his earphones on.
I noticed that some tried to approach him but he just ignored them or will give them an uninterested look which made me think he is quite rude for having such behavior.

The day went by fast, and class was already finished and so far everything went well, I packed up my things and started my way to the bus station to go home, upon my way, He is walking ahead of me and so I observed him from his back.

He is walking the same direction as mine towards the bus station, moments later we both arrived at the station and both sat on the bench while waiting for the bus to arrive.

Suddenly, he stood up and run across the street and entered a convenient store, that was so sudden and made me think that he probably forgot to buy something important.

After a few minutes he went out from the store and started to walk back at the bench where we was sitting a while ago but to my surprise, he walk towards a woman who's sleeping in the corner of the road near a tree and put down the plastic bag which he was holding.

It was late when I realized that it was a beggar, and inside that plastic bag he was holding was a burger and a water.

I can't help my self but to feel amuse with his action,  and feel bad for thinking that he is rude earlier, he went back to the bench and looked at me which made me look away.

With that one second glance from him, I can feel my heartbeats starts to race, and for the first time in my life, I suddenly felt something strange in my chest.

We both stood up as we waited for the bus to stop.

We get up in the bus where he sat near window while I sat behind him and there's me, looking at his back again with his earphones on.

Moments later, he pressed the stop button signaling he'll get off, I look outside and saw the Station 4 waiting shed.

So he live around here, thoughts around me.

I looked at him as he stood up and get off the bus, I never had the chance to steal more glances of him as I was disturbed by a kid beside me who can't behave properly.

I just sighed slightly disappointed.

I get off the bus as we arrived at station 11, my house is so far from the school and I have no choices but to commute everyday.

I made my home, and took a rest.

Night came, and there's still me thinking about that junho guy, he's mysteriousness is quite intriguing.

“Is this what they called 'infatuation'? Am I having a crush towards Koo Jungmo? Interesting” I murmured and went to deep sleep.